WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

by V 56 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

What better encouragement could there be to stay at the work you are doing?

The dubs are lurking everywhere. For every one that responds like this, there might be 10 who actually see a problem with the 'Truth'.

Keep up the good work.

Jeff

• bennyk
    bennyk

Unfortunately, V's e-friend seems not to have understood that (if the WTS' current doctrine be correct) the Society promulgated false doctrine (in God's name, no less) for the past seventy years...

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Proverbs 22:15 - Foolishness is bound with the heart of a boy... (NWT)

...but with access to information and a good mentor, who knows what might be possible!

Good job V...

• kzjw
    kzjw

V;

Great job with that yung one...your videos matter so much! I've coerced my jw wife into watching a couple, though she "zoned-out" I know she heard them, now I've just gotta get her to listen!

Many thanks for your work, because without it, I'd already be divorced! It's that and the kindness of the JWD members, that may eventually save my marriage by teaching me to be patient and wait on God to deliver my wife...

Much appreciation to you all...kzjw

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Damn, you handled that conversation very well, V! This kid may not understand everything you're saying right now, but he'll be thankful in a couple of years. I know when I was 16, I would NOT have been ready to handle all of this information. Everything comes at its due time...

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

As it is written in (Andre 6:66) and yeh I say onto thee go fuck yourself

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Your upseting the Brainwashed sheep with your facts....well done.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

He'll be here on JWD one of these days.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Gollee Gee -

In just another four years this one will be the same age Freddie Franz was when he started his lifelong journey into twisting the Bible round his little finger and lying and lying, whilst all along claiming only the Witchtower Babble and Trick has the ever shifting sands of truth falling through its fingers.

But at sixteen - who listens to anybody, really?

At 16 I was convinced that slamming my bedroom door was sooo emphatic. Sometimes when it didn't slam loud enough, I would open it and slam it again. The plaster over the door was cracked. Recently my Mother told me that they just sniggered and turned up the TV.

This kid is prolly ruining his keyboard punching in his so emphatic and zealous words of self-righteous hate. Cut him some slack - you catch more wasps with honey than vinegar.

Oh to be 16 again - but free to lurve....

HB

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

it HAS ALWAYS BEEN AROUND and HAD ALREADY BEEN PUBLISHED 80 years before.

Well... 80 years ago they celebrated Xmas. Maybe that is the right thing to do also!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit