watchtowers at my threrapist's office

by loosie 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• loosie
    loosie

When I go to my threrapist's office, while waiting in the waiting room, I look for wts and awakes. When I find them I write on them a website either this one or silent lambs or I just write "this group is a cult" across the front of it.

One visit I found like 12 WTs. I didn't have time to scribble a note on all of them before my therapist called me in.

Well this week. I found one that I had written "this group is a cult" on. Some JW wrote over it in pen " this group is GOOD" So I got out my sharpie ( that I carry specifically for this reason) and crosssed that out and wrote down this website address and wrote " find out the the truth about this group"

Doing this makes me feel almost as good as the therapy itself.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Maybe you could get a rubber stamp made, so it will be faster to put the message on all of the rags you come across. At that rate, you may be able to skip therapy sessions all together! LOL. HAPPY STAMPING!

• BreakingAway
    BreakingAway

I like your style Loosie.

• carla
    carla

Make labels and carry some in your purse, fast & easy.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

uhm...who is leaving the WT's there. Is your therapist aware of it and the content. If my therapist had these in the lobby I would change therapists

• loosie
    loosie

Thanks Breaking away. I got the idea from the people on this board. I think it was Mary or Scully.

I think it's the cleaning people that are leaving them. because I have seen them at the orthpedist office down the hall. I haven't mentioned it to my therapist yet.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I throw all of mags I find in the trash.

Some women brought me the new issues and I couldn't even look at them. Threw them right away!

momz

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Momz-

When I worked at several hospitals around dallas, I'd always check the waiting rooms for them.....then rip them to shredds....a couple times I'd get my black big marker out and do what you did. Before long, on my days off, the other nurses would have a big pile ready for me.

It got to be a big joke!! I imagine that they still get rid of them even now!!

cbb

• Ima Apostate
    Ima Apostate

Loosie, you are the coolest. You've inspired me to carry a Sharpie at all times.

• oompa
    oompa

I love you!!!!!!!!!!!..................................................oompa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit