watchtowers at my threrapist's office

by loosie 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Writing an apostate web site address on one of the washtowels or asleeps is a good idea. Of course, all I find at the dentists waiting room is news magazines.

I am waiting for something to pop up in one of them about the pedophile problems within the witlesses.

• logic
    logic

I have been at the doctors office and dentist office a lot lately and kept an eye on the awake and watchtower magazines placed there . I very seldom see anyone pick one up and the rare times that they do they place them right back . If you think about it without the societys hype, the magazines speak for themselves. They are really weird. I have been to the doors with them thousands of times and just asked the people if they would just like to have them for free, 99.99999% of the time they say no and I think most jws would say the same. When people don't even take things for free it usually means they are worthless.

• loosie
    loosie
    if they would just like to have them for free, 99.99999% of the time they say no

Wow things have changed. Last time I was out in field circus, people would take them for free if I didn't mention the donation.

I have tossed around the idea of going to the laundry mats here in town and collecting the wt and asleep mags.

Maybe I can find a way to recycle them into a craft project. I know tear them into strips and make paper mache pinatas for children's birthdays. LOL

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    When I find them I write on them a website either this one or silent lambs or I just write "this group is a cult" across the front of it.

Way to go, I Love it! I'll have to start doing that when I see them, great idea!

hope4others

• insearchof
    insearchof

Way to go keep up the good work!

• str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up
    str8?so is spaghetti..until you heat it up

I just had a VERY cynical thought...i wonder if whoever is leaving those behinds is counting them as placements! CHEATER!! CHEATER!! lol

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul
    I found one that I had written "this group is a cult" on. Some JW wrote over it in pen " this group is GOOD"

It is probable that was dutifully logged by someone as a Return Visit. If they do it three times it's a Bible Study.

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

I know it is fun to write on them (I usually toss them - after ripping them in half), but I would like to offer an alternate suggestion.

Talk to your therapist. Oh, wait - you're already doing that. No no... I mean... tell them that you are finding the literature in their office... and that is part of the reason that you're having to see a therapist. (Of course, the therapist might like this idea... more customers.)

The idea - is to get whomever is leaving them - in trouble. If indeed - it IS the cleaning crew... they would be jeopardizing their job of cleaning - probably a decent paying gig. (Of course, if they get fired - they would only chalk it up as persecution.)

Anyway... if you can - tell your therapist that you do not appreciate having to see this religious material in the waiting room. Stir things up a bit.

Regards,

Jim TX

• loosie
    loosie
    i wonder if whoever is leaving those behinds is counting them as placements! CHEATER!! CHEATER!! lol

Str8 I used to count leaving them at laundyrmats and office as placements.

If they do it three times it's a Bible Study.

lol RV via Sharpie!!!

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

This JW at my office always leaves them in the bathroom and I promptly rip them up and throw them in the trash. I think I'll invest in sharpie instead

nj

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit