watchtowers at my threrapist's office

by loosie 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• chickpea
    chickpea

that is my new determination! mark every one of those rags that is left in public..... with silentlambs website

• Thechickennest
    Thechickennest

I laughed and laughed when I read your topic!....I am a GM for a business that has a witness customer that is always leaving behind tracts, etc. I instruct my employees to throw away all religious materials found on the property. Maybe your therapist is trying to bring in some additional patients in that screw up thier lives in association with the witnesses....maybe not. You made my day! Thanks!

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

I would write in large print "This magazine is why I'm sitting in a therapiats office"

• 5go
    5go

I would just write visit www.jehovahs-witness.com for more info on the cover.

• mind my own
    mind my own

I would throw them out!!

MMO

• loosie
    loosie
    I would write in large print "This magazine is why I'm sitting in a therapists office"

LOL @ Devon

That is exactly the address I wrote, 5go.

I thought about throwing them out. But then the JW's that left them would think that people were taking them howm to read and then leave more. This way who ever picks them already gets and idea what they are about before opening the magizine.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

LOL. I would explain to the therapist why it is irresponsible for them to allow Watchtower magazines in their office.

• milligal
    milligal

How does your therapist feel about religious literature in the waiting room? Unless he/she is advertising as a christian counselor, she might agree that religious materials shouldn't be tolerated.

• chickpea
    chickpea

i agree that leaving the rag mags marked with info sources allows the unsuspecting "reader" to exercise genuine discernment if they are ever approached by members of this dangerous cult

• Superfine Apostate
    Superfine Apostate

a few weeks ago i stayed in an apartment and found an awake magazine with the front cover removed... nice spiritual guerilla warware strategy, but i still recognized it right away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit