How did you find JWD?

by sweet pea 52 Replies latest jw friends

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I found it spicy and a little crunchy, with just the right amount of salt.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I found JWD while searching the internet looking for the meaning of life. It was an indirect stumble.

• flipper
    flipper

SWEET PEA- My wife got on JWD first to see how to deal with my crazy witness family- as I had fade for 3 and a half years when she first got on. Then in time she convinced me to get on - and when I saw how supportive everyone is , I got hooked on posting ! At first I didn't want anything to do with anything Witness- but I saw it was much different than that

• dogisgod
    dogisgod

Googled Jehovah's Witnesses. Took a while to navigate. After reading, posting, having so much knowlege and kindness here I took a very deep breath of relief for the first time in many years. Thanks guys!!

• Save My Soul
    Save My Soul

I think I initially did a google on JW's and found h2o years ago. Later, I came across this site.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I googled JWs and this site popped on up - so came to have a wee look. Liked it, stayed, left, then came back.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Several sources. First, there were references to this site from WCC, a forum that closed down for lack of participation in March 2007. Freeminds also had a lot of Net Soup articles leading here. And there was my first apostate Web site--Beyond Jehovah's Witnesses (the one that really turned on the light).

• Serg
    Serg

I found it through Randy's Freeminds website and also through the AJWRB website (where my discovery began and where the huge can of worms was opened)

• St-Jacques
    St-Jacques

I've been active on the ex-witness facebook sites for quite some time now. I noticed that all the good news came from here first, so I decided it was time for me to join.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

Googled Jehovah's Witnesses.

Found a few sites and then got really interested in Randy's site at Freeminds.

Freeminds had links for a few ex-jw discussion boards and cited that this one was the most active. I checked it out (and a couple of the others), liked it, and stayed.

I joined while Mario's daughter was in the hospital and became riveted with the way everything was playing out.

I feel ready to move on but something keeps me hanging on to the site.

-Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit