OMG!!!!! How do they think they will get away with this... June 15 WT

by ImFreeatlast 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Mary
    Mary
    Additional "disgusting things" include acts of pedophilia and other forms of sexual immorality committed by clergymen and tolerated by the church authorities. Is it any wonder that Jehovah God will soon rid this earth of false religion?

puke.gif picture by sam3217puke.gif picture by sam3217puke.gif picture by sam3217puke.gif picture by sam3217puke.gif picture by sam3217puke.gif picture by sam3217

I think I'll just add this to the package I'm doing to show how disgusting and hypocritical they are.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Mary - love that vomity (well it isn't a smiley)

I'm just sitting here shaking my head.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Have the whole magazine, it's here for you:

June_15th_2008_Watchtower

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b05tqk

fokyc

• lesterd
    lesterd

Is this a suicide note???

• blondie
    blondie

Most jws are ignorant or tune out what ever they see on tv or in the other media as to the WTS role in abuse. Many think it is a scheme of the devil and that the media are the lying tools of Satan.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Remember this is the study edition. No one Unconverted reads it (except us perhaps). And very few with critical thinking read any of their published works anyway.

Isaac

http://www.isaaccarmignani.blogspot.com

• Rebirth
    Rebirth

Amen to that Isaac. I've come to see that unless they want to start thinking for themselves, there is NOTHING that will crack the hypnotic spell that they WTS holds over them. I used to think that reading that your organization was harboring pedos would do it - nope, I have been utterly shocked at the lack of response by JWs over their organization's conduct, just disgusted.

• Awakened at Gilead
    Awakened at Gilead
    do they really think that they can get away with this...

Of course... The cult members eyes will glaze over and they will say, "yes the end must be near... look at all the clergy pedophiles! More prrof that we are in the "last days (TM)".

A@G

• M.J.
    M.J.

It's incredible how the JWs can run down other groups all day without seeing how their criticism can apply to themselves. It just goes to show how compartmentalized the brain can become.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

What a nerve they have to say that!!!!! But they know they can get away with it because the Sheep believe everything they say, plus they obey and don't believe the media or go on the internet.

My Mom who was a extremely faithful JW for over 50 years, refused to let me get her internet connection. She said it was evil and that the elders had "advised her" that it was not a good idea.

She always phoned the local elder for approval on everything so if others are like she was then they have total control over what they think and do. It certainly was frustrating for me dealing with my Mom and trying to help her with things when she was older and then later when she was sick.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit