OMG!!!!! How do they think they will get away with this... June 15 WT

by ImFreeatlast 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• ImFreeatlast
    ImFreeatlast

I was just looking through the June 15 study WT and on page 9 at the bottem of Paragraph 10 it says...

Additional "disgusting things" include acts of pedophilia and other forms of sexual immorality committed by clergymen and tolerated by the church authorities. Is it any wonder that Jehovah God will soon rid this earth of false religion?

Did anyone else see this? do they really think that they can get away with this... This one I can use...

• llbh
    llbh

Don't be silly the wts are talking about themselves aren't they !!!??

David

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light
    Jehovah God will soon rid this earth of false religion?

Woo! I've got a biblical prophesy I can believe in now! Woo! Woo!

I'm a believer.

Bring_the_Light

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Well, WTS doesn't have clergymen or churches.

Seriously, it sounds like cult language to make the members think of
    other religions. "They have a problem. We don't. I know because the
    leaders recently reminded me."

Totally sickening. If I can, I will remind some JW's that this is a huge
    problem with WTS.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Well Jehovah already got rid of the Bible study, he's doing it little bits at a time.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

"Well Jehovah already got rid of the Bible study, he's doing it little bits at a time."

hahhaha

<deep voice>"Ah-right, fools. Wrap it up. Turn out the lights. You're done."

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Filthy hypocrites. This makes me puke.

At least the Pope has apologized to victims in the Catcholic church.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Typical of the standard blame transference tactics they like to employ. Drag the other churches into the limelight and hope the one you are promoting gets overlooked.

Morally repulsive!

Jeff

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it's the witlesses that have ongoing problems with harboring pedophiles. And they do not acknowledge the problem. Instead, they bash the Catholic church, making their problem look like a big deal to take attention to the witless pedophile problem.

At least the Catholic church came public and admitted to it. The Catholic church didn't just point out that the witlesses have the problem--they owned up to it! Which is more than can be said about the witlesses.

• dawg
    dawg

And for these fools, my family is destroyed! I hate these bastards! Can anyone please post a whole page printout?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit