OMG!!!!! How do they think they will get away with this... June 15 WT

by ImFreeatlast 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

I hate those f**king evil bastards.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

The Lone Ranger and Tonto used brush to stir up their tracks to keep others off their trail and lead them another direction.

That's exactly what the WTS is doing.

Quirky1

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yes! Down with false religion! Burn baby, burn!

After it falls, does that mean my study conductor will run out of "nourishing spiritual food" and I have to run the study?

Seriously, while on the face of it you might think you are seeing hypocrisy, I have come to see that there are likely artists and writers at Bethel who know it is a fraud, and they put things like this in the publications to telegraph that to us. At the same time they are rubbing the noses of the GB in their crap by slipping this by them.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Oh, creepy!

I noticed an artist put in a new subliminal on Jesus' chest and torso.

JCanon? You there? What do you make of this?

another fine Watchtower subliminal image

• alexb123
    alexb123

Can someone please tell me know bad the child abuse problem is among the JW's? Where could I read about it?

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

Just marking

• boyzone
    boyzone

Hi Alexb123 and welcome to the board

For the latest info go to www.silentlambs.org

• Quandary
    Quandary

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/O.Hare.Airport.2.329543.html

They really have memory problems in the Writing Dept, perhaps alzheimers is really setting in-

Q

• sf
    sf

How, will they get away with it you ask? Same way they always have and continue to get away with It, as minutes go by in the lives of the wt children...it's FOLLOWERS [[PARENTS]] WHO REMAIN SILENT ABOUT THE TRUTHS THEY NOW KNOW. Simple really. sKally

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Complete.

Utter.

Hipocricy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit