OMG!!!!! How do they think they will get away with this... June 15 WT

by ImFreeatlast 39 Replies latest watchtower bible

• loosie
    loosie
    Is it any wonder that Jehovah God will soon rid this earth of false religion?

Sounds like they predicted their own demise!!!!!!!!

• loosie
    loosie

Mary can you get Simon to add that puckey to the emoticons available for this board. I love it.

puke.gif picture by sam3217

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

They just point fingers at everyone else: At the catholic priests, at the happy clappies because they actually are enjoying their worship to god, to the "wordly people" for whatever sexual depravity.

I just don't know - no actually I do. The pedophilia scandals haven't even made news down this way, so they wouldn't see the hypocrasy in that statement.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

h --- y -- p ---- o --- c --- r --- i ---s --- y

• EarthMan
    EarthMan

Hmmm...Seems to me they REALLY need to consider the counsel found at Luke 6:42. Very hypocritical of them to say such things.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

obviously one dept is not in tune with another dept. Those not in the know (99% of JW's), will accept this lesson

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    tolerated by the church authorities

Huh? tolerated????

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

Thanks for the scan fokyc......I'm NOT ALOWED to get the study magot because I've been inactive.

brzfst

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Pope

Watchtower

• flipper
    flipper

I can assure you this - I will get my hands on that Watchtower some way and use it to anti-witness to every witness coming my way ! It is unforgivable they would blast other religions over this , and turn a blind eye to themselves. Typical of them , but not acceptable ! I've got a job to do- and I'm gonna do it ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit