Most overrated movies

by keyser soze 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Any Quentin Tarrantino movie. They are seem to be self-indulgent crap.

• tinker
    tinker

The English Patient......die already, DIE

I have Netflix, No Country for Old Men, this weekend. What is overated about it? I hear it is violent and has bad hair but well acted. I don't mind a spoiler if someone can ofter a summery of the plot.

If you didn't like The Sound of Music, you need to attend a 'sing along' showing, a really fun family outting. A whole theater of folks singing, Doe a Deer and My Favorite Things, A completly charming event.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep
    Any Quentin Tarrantino movie. They are seem to be self-indulgent crap.

Definately!! Chicken Little--if there were ever a kid movie to go wrong, that one is it.

• 5go
    5go

Lord of the Rings all three

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

just rented superbad cause i heard it was funny.

its not funny, save a few gaffahs

I have the dvd but have not been in a hurry to watch it. LOTR -I love but think one really has to be a fantasy movie geek like myself to enjoy.

• Akira
    Akira

Brokeback Mountain, Monter's Ball, American Beauty.

• 5go
    5go
    LOTR -I love but think one really has to be a fantasy movie geek like myself to enjoy.

Don't get me wrong I own them all but they are over rated. I think they on a level with pirates of the caribbean. Which is rated about right.

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    LOTR -I love but think one really has to be a fantasy movie geek like myself to enjoy.
    Don't get me wrong I own them all but they are over rated. I think they on a level with pirates of the caribbean. Which is rated about right.

I tried to watch LOTR, I really did. It didn't work for me on any level. I was bored and finally switched it off. I stopped caring what happened.

Give me Harry Potter over LOTR or Chronicles of Narnia for fantasy films.

Chris

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Lord of the Rings? The first one was so dark, dismal and depressing I never made it to see the other two.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I just had to speak up about Little Miss Sunshine... the point was that the strip tease dance by the girl was meant to mock the obviously sexual overtones of dressing up little girls to accentuate female sexuality, as everone else was doing. Nothing creeps me out more than those beauty contests.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit