Most overrated movies

by keyser soze 63 Replies latest social entertainment

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

just rented superbad cause i heard it was funny.

its not funny, save a few gaffahs

Typical "teenage boys trying to get laid" fare. I've seen it a hundred times before.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Braveheart!! In the theater, and remember it came out BEFORE The Patriot.

The very best part of Braveheart was the battle scene where they Scots mooned the English. It was worth the rest of the movie just to see that. I also liked the Irish guy who told them Ireland was "Moi Island. It's moin." Other than that, it was a tad over rated. I like Rob Roy better, save the flatulence and rape scenes.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I can't recall any bad or overrated movies offhand. That's probably because if they're bad, I turn them off. Furthermore, I'm good at picking movies and can tell what I'll like before I see it, for the most part. Additionally, I don't watch that many movies.

• heathen
    heathen

I certainly don't remember something about mary getting rave reviews that would constitute it being over rated ,however I did like it tho .Ben Stiller is just comical .Over rated would be ,There will be blood, that gets an academy award , If you're extremely bored and seen everything else you could waste a couple hours on that.I also thought gangs of new york was over inflated . crouching tiger hidden dragon was way over rated ,no country for old men pretty much stunk .

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

Just a few that I was never impressed with--The Deer Hunter, They Shoot Horses, Don't They?, The Sting, Hello Dolly, Fiddler on the Roof, The Last Emperor, Platoon, and, more recently, Crash....

• Quentin
    Quentin

Gone With The Wind...Hello Dolly...The African Queen...Easy Rider...The Deer Hunter...The Godfather II & III...The Sound of Music...The Patriot...The Gangs of New York...All the James Bond movies after Connery left the franchise...the new Bond movie was good and the new guy seems promising...the Matrix movies after the first one...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    The Sting, Hello Dolly, Fiddler on the Roof,

I thought all three of these movies were very good. Fiddler on the Roof is a family favorite.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Blair Witch Project

I got tired of all their whining and prayed for the creature to come kill them already and end MY misery.

• heathen
    heathen

Probably should mention the sequels to raider of the lost ark , The passion , I also agree the 310 to yuma was a waste of film ,dream catcher(loved the book tho, the movie didn't even come close).

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Blair Witch Project

I got tired of all their whining and prayed for the creature to come kill them already and end MY misery.

The constant camera shaking made me nauseous after a while. Oh and I wanted to tell them to quit with the eff word. Okay I get it, you can swear now let's move on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit