Just because you can find it in your size....

by Wordly Andre 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Yesterday, I was in court and was sitting in the front row going through my paperwork waiting to see if the defendant will show, I look across the walk way and there is a very large Latina girl sitting directly across from me. She was wearing a short little black dress that had a slit all the way up to ass cheek, her boobs were nearly popping out, her little black dress shoes looked as if she was baking bread in them. Now don't get me wrong I have nothing against full figured girls, however there are limits, I mean did she not know that when she sat down her dress went up over her ass? it was like a flesh avalanche, there were dimples on the side of her ass. I'm never really shocked at how people come to court but this was horrible, and what is up with eye liner around the lips instead of wearing lipstick. She caught me looking at her and smiled at me oh man I wish I had a camera. Do any of you know my pain? My poor freaking eyes

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Sound like living performance art to me, you philistine.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Well, she could have been in stretch pants, T-shirt, and flip flops....which is worse. I don't get the black line

around the lips either. I heard it was a female gang thing especially among Latinos.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others
    and what is up with eye liner around the lips instead of wearing lipstick

It is called lip liner, and I will admit some women do not know how to apply it properly. It should not stick out like a sore thumb.

Did you try a liitle"Visine" it may help. I guess this is not what you pictured.

lol

hope4others

• DJK
    DJK

Saw the same thing at a dance hall recently. She was wearing a thong.

• Nowman
    Nowman

In my humble opinion, some woman need to realize that "the right size" is more flattering then trying to be in the size that you want. I know many woman who are "curvy", maybe 10-20 lbs over their ideal weight, and they try to wear clothes that are too tight, grabbing them in the wrong areas, when all they really needed was to go up a size or two. In their mind though, its the size on the label that makes it a mental thing. We come in all different shapes and sizes, clothes fitting properly regardless of size is key.

Yet, there are some that really think they look good too, I guess more power to them, who am I to judge?

My 2 cents.

Nikki

• Lo-ru-hamah
    Lo-ru-hamah

Worldy Andre:

I can't believe that you thought that I looked that bad. The way you were looking at me I thought that you might have liked me or something.

Sheri

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy
    I don't get the black line

around the lips either. I heard it was a female gang thing especially among Latinos.

That's Latinas vato. We also like pencil thin eyebrows and big hoop earrings. Some of my homegirls don't like alot of eyeshadow, but I like heavy black eyeliner and lots of eyeshadow. I prefer the big tall hair, but will sometimes do the slicked back ponytail.

momz

• jgnat
    jgnat

I saw THIS at the local bottle depot. Only she was about, say, size 22, lots of cellulite, and the fabric was thinner and...flesh colored. My eyes haven't recovered either.

A similar male horror was a pale skinny man in a red speedo and flip-flops, mini-golfing in front of us.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

And that, my friends, is why I'm gay...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit