Just because you can find it in your size....

by Wordly Andre 60 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This reminds me of something I once heard:

Spandex is a privilege, not a right.
  • odie67
    odie67

I was at the gym. I decided to get in the hot tub. No one was there (i didnt know any better) I put on my swim suit and got in. it was kinda nice...so i relaxed. Then two women came in the room they were about 80 yrs old. (I bullshit you not!) they were butt naked and they got in with me! I wanted to die...I didnt want to just hop out cause i didnt want to hurt their feelings...i waited in pain for about 15 minutes...then got out.

my point: i rather look at something gross than have it naked in bubbly water with me. I love elderly people...i really do but with clothes on.

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Flying High, oh yes she did, probably worse, did I mention that her dress didn't cover her ass when she sat down? Come on no one wants to see that

• Xena
    Xena

Wow what an amazing collection of judgemental people. Personally I would perfer being with someone who is ok with how they look then spend any time with some of ya'll no matter how perfect you apparently think you are.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Someone interpret this:

I find the shot of the pregnant female horny! lol

• Xena
    Xena

From what I've heard a lot of men find pregnant women hot. Maybe it's because it's evidence of fertility...or maybe you don't have to worry about getting them pregnant yourself.

• Sirona
    Sirona

Some really big women are really beautiful IMHO. I do think that clothing should be appropriate though, because it just makes them look bad if they wear the wrong thing.

Personally I dislike skinny men - I prefer larger guys....

As for the pregnancy thing, well as you know I'm pregnant (21 weeks) and I was out in town the other day and wondered why different guys were staring at me...must be the pregnancy...either that or my nipple accidentally poked out ROFL (no seriously, I was wearing normal clothes).

God I love being pregnant. LOL

Sirona

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Razormind,didnt know that you lived in midcoast maine?lol....

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

oh come on you see worse in walmart every day! Especially after about 1 am! Horrific! Like a damn car full of fat chicks crashed into a spandex factory!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I agree Sirona. There are beautiful woman in every size. But I am firm believer in appropriate clothing!

I was also flirted with ALOT when I was pregnant with my middle child. I even got to the point of thanking them for the whistles!

momz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit