Will Women Eventually Start Being Used As Servants?

by White Dove 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

awak at gilead is ssssoooooooooo funny

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think the suffragettes need to set their sights on smaller goals toward
    this end. First, they should start a letter-writing campaign to the Governing
    Body about letting them wear pantsuits. Perhaps they can ask for
    this for the winter season, then later extend it year round.

Next, perhaps they can work toward not forcing the 68 year old pioneer
    sisters to step aside from leading a field circus group because a 9 year old
    "brother" is present. This will establish that there are some ridiculous
    gender-favor rules in place already.

Maybe they can start making their cloth on their heads (in lieu of hats)
    smaller and smaller until they virtually disappear, when they are doing the
    work of a "brother." Then they can demand to get rid of them, altogether.

Only in such a way can they ever work their way toward becoming MS's,
    elders, CO's, and get onto the Governing Body.

Of course, all this energy could just be better spent learning the "real truth."

• White Dove
    White Dove

I agree. They could use those Jewish beanies that the men use on their heads. It is for covering and beats doilies

• fresia
    fresia

There is a congregation in China that are all women and the women are the ministerial servants. Only if their are no men, women can't teach men, which is what the Jews wanted and they kept it, don't see why it should be like that today.

• owenfieldreams
  • hillbilly
    hillbilly

I see the whole thing drifting away from a need for local elders at all. In the future Kingdom Halls and the whole retail religion will diminish

The Wt is heading to a media and mail order based system with little local activity. Legal is pairng this deal down to a slim trim profit churning machine... Lets see how the message changes and were the marketing take them.

Jeff

• White Dove
    White Dove

Avon seems to have gone the same way. There are fewer reps and more outlets. Seems everything is done over the phone. Think?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I doubt it. The "sisters" may be asked to fill in at times, to carry the mics and to do things that the assistant hounders would normally do, if it becomes absolutely necessary. However, they would have so many obstacles and formalities that it would be embarrassing. And, knowing the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger, they would not officially be recognized as such.

As for positions of real authority, I doubt the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugge would ever tolerate it.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I remember in the mid-70s working in service with an elderly sister, she was talking with so much resentment even then about Rutherford stating that women were just "a bag of bones and a hank of hair" and she added & here we do all the work.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Yes. I have already seen this in the hall I used to attend. Two women were being used as account servants, literature and territory.

Quirky1

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit