Will Women Eventually Start Being Used As Servants?

by White Dove 57 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

They better not!!!

LOL

Just kidding! I couldn't help myself....

• oompa
    oompa
    WhiteDove: forced to start using women in positions of authority?

I can't find these positions in my Karma Sutra, can someone please send a link or photo? I thought I was familar with most positions, but this authority one has my curiosity up.......oompa

• Poztate
    Poztate

A real uphill battle...Years ago I was the "head" sound and mic guy. We had a real shortage of brothers to run the mics. I suggested that a number of young sisters could do the same job as the brothers since it didn't involve teaching or control (headship)... It was denied....(control freaks)... My solution was to have elders assigned to run the mikes...No I am not kidding... I got a new job about 2 months after that at the magazine desk... They called it a promotion... Wonder why..

If you look at the Southern Baptist types with the long hair and long dresses the whitlesses are not far removed. How about wearing dresses in the middle of winter for service.... Bunch of control freaks..

• John Doe
    John Doe
    They have a huge commodity that they are refusing to use

Glad I didn't say that. ;-)

• dinah
    dinah

Oompa, found one, but sadly I can't post it here. Just imagine elderettes dressed in leather and weilding a whip. (With a doily on her head)

• White Dove
    White Dove

Dinah,

You found a position of authority for women? I looked at my Kama Sutra book and didn't find one. There are positions of shared power, however. Hmm...sounds like Kali (Cunti) and Shiva might have something to teach the WTS.

• oompa
    oompa
    Dinah: (With a doily on her head)

Nice add there girl! It the lmao goin...........oompa

• 5go
    5go

They will but only after they are forced to one way or another.

• journey-on
    journey-on
    Oompa, found one, but sadly I can't post it here. Just imagine elderettes dressed in leather and weilding a whip. (With a doily on her head)

Dinah...that last little tidbit added an hilarious touch to your dominatrix image. I LMAO at this.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Maybe Kali whipped Shiva with her snake hair thereby dominating him. JW sisters should grow their hair out and like Samson, braid it and whip those brothers into submitting to them!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit