I joined Weight Watchers today!

by Princess Daisy Boo 50 Replies latest jw friends

• TheListener
    TheListener

Congratulations Princess!!

WW is a great place with good people who will help you reach your goals!!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

HI Princess Daisy Boo - All the best girl. I know what it's like!!! I can relate. I'm happy that you want to change your lifestyle. It's not going to be easy, there will be times when you want to go out to dinner, there will be parties but just work it into your new lifestyle - make healthier choices.

Plus include some exercise in your new programme, be it walking ( you can take kiddies with you - help them burn off some energy) or get yourself some light weights to work on the arms - honestly just get moving - put some good tunes on and dance around for 30min. If you want some exercise routines send me an email and I'll give you some easy to do stuffs.

Personally I'll know tomorrow if I get this 3 month intense training course **holding thumbs**

• Mrs Smith
    Mrs Smith

Go for it Boo! I think I'll join you, I'm starting to feel uncomfortable in my skin.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks Everyone!!!

I am so psyched to do this thing!!! I will be keeping you updated but I may only post the before and after pics once I am at goal

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm just posting again cos it's so awesome to see our little flags all in a row Yes I'm unashamably patriotic (even with all the problems)

Princess - you could also let us know when you hit 5kg, 10 kg 15 kg - so we can celebrate with you. Girls I'm with you guys - I'm going home to train - I've got my big ball, weights and an orbitrek.

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

So, it has been one week since I joined WW and went for my fist weigh in today - I have lost 3.2kgs (7.05 lb)!!!

Wow! Now I know that first week results are always good but I am really stoked! I ate generally quite well, and I can definitly do this!!!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Enjoy this for all your hard work

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Not cool WAC - it doesn't even look appetising!

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

You did Gread Princess, 7 lbs in one week Wow. Keep us posted.

Hugs from Velvet

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

OOPS sorry, I didn't proof read that one. I meant you did GREAT!!!! Not Gread

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit