I joined Weight Watchers today!

by Princess Daisy Boo 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Another 0.8 down.... I was hoping for a kilogram, but 0.8 is as close as dammit... I knew I should have pee'd before I weighed in!

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Keep up the good work. I admire your reason for doing things the sensible way this time.

Weight Watchers was the only diet I was ever on that didn't feel like a diet. Good luck to you!

• littleblueuk
    littleblueuk

Good for you..it's a great plan. I use to be a Weight Watcher's leader when I lived in the UK and would be glad to help you out with anything -- especially encourgement!

It's my firm belief that this is the only way to go for long term weight loss...yes, you can do the fad diets or have the plan where the food is shipped to you, but I think it's crucial that people learn how to cook healthier and learn the proper portion sizes. I have seen so many people lose the weight only to gain in back because they have no clue on how to eat once they're on maintenance.

Let me know your progress!!!!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks Joanna and Little Blue... I really appreciate the comments.

I actually wouldnt mind working as a leader once I have acheived this goal.

What amazes me about the cooking is I am eating pretty much what I always did (without the incessant snacking and junk food) but simple things like not using much oil in the cooking process and rather using "Olive Oil Spray" does nothing to lessen the flavour of the food - there are such simple ways to reduce the kilojoule content of food!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

I didn't post lost week as I had nothing exciting to report (I actually picked up 0.2 kgs) but I am pleased tp report that it shocked me in to action, resulting in a loss of 1.6kgs this week! This brings my total loss to a grand 7.6 kgs... I want to see if I can hit the 10kg mark by the time my mum in law gets back from NY in two weeks!

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Princess Daisy Boo - YOU GO GIRL!!!!! I know how hard it is to lose weight so good on you!!!! I'm sure you are feeling so much better for it.

Keep at it every day. Just remember you are getting smaller and smaller.

(My good news - I've been training uber hard twice a day at the gym, dropped a dress size)

Again WELL DONE!!!!!!!!

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Well done girl!!! That is fantastic!!! I am not a good gym person, but I am thinking of fulfilling a life long dream and learning to ride horses - I liev quite close to a horsey area, so I am busy researching some riding schools...

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Yesterday's Weigh In: Lost 0.6 kgs... Not bad since I had takeout on Friday night, Kids party on Saturday, Father's Day on Sunday, Public Holiday on Monday with loads of yummy leftovers from the weekend! I hope to be a bit more disciplined this week - not much planned on the social front so I should be OK. PDB

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

Again PDB - you are down!! If you are more disciplined you may drop over a kg. Have you started putting in exercise or aren't you going to go that route?

• Princess Daisy Boo
    Princess Daisy Boo

Thanks Lou!

I do want and need to incorporate some exrcise into my life, but I have to admit that I am not very good at sticking to an exercise program. I am thinking of finding a riding school and learning to ride a horse - I figure it is exercise and it is something I have always wanted to learn... we will see.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit