Well I'm Out!!!!

by ImFreeatlast 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Free at Last, Free at Last- I envy you. I have successfully faded but remain tied to WTS via
    the faithful believing wife and the faithful believing mother. Both waiver in their faithfulness, but
    both remain active JW's.

It is awesome that you managed this. Three cheers to you. RAH RAH RAH.

• divanvegas
    divanvegas

Congrats! Well my mom is stiil one and I tried to explain the dates 1914, 1975, 1984 and she still swears by its the "Truth" And I also tried to explain that the NWT is made to there own belief system and that the bible was changed written after the king james version denying that there is a "Hell". She said that Jesus went to Hades and that he was resurrected all true but he did not go to "HELL"!!! There are many scriptures to look at about hell on biblegateway.com search it!

• still_in74
    still_in74
    I managed to get my wife to see reality and then we successfully managed to fade while living next door to an elder (Im proud of that bit). We havent been to a meeting for 2 years now and are celebrating xmas and birthdays with our girls, and my wife's family still associates with her. While it may come crashing down at some point, at this stage it is looking good.

please do not apologize -your post wasnt long enough!! please elaborate on how you pulled this off?

Very curious!!

thanks,

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Good for you. I managed to help get my wife see the "truth about the truth" as well. It can be quite hard on the nerves. Glad it went good for you.

Our biggest problem was a family member who took our fade way to personal and decided that they would try to put pressure on us (mainly my wife) to come back. It backfired and she was disfellowshipped. Of the three family members she has in the religion 2 will speak with her (parents) but her sister will not.

You do the best you can. Glad things went well for you. Welcome to the board.

• changeling
    changeling

Good for you dear!

And welcome to JWD!

changeling

• llbh
    llbh

What a lovely heartwarming story i am very happy for you.

Welcome to JWD and yourself here

David

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Congratulations. It IS possible to get your family out. Dont give up gang. My wife is free also, and we're working on the parents. Takes at least a few months and lots of reading.

• Open mind
    Open mind

I am falling down and performing an act of obeisance as we speak!

Very well done and....

WELCOME TO THE BOARD.

More details would always be ravenously appreciated.

I wholeheartedly agree with the "I don't understand" approach. The jury is still out on whether it will work with my wife though.

Thanks for sharing this great news.

OM

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Welcome Imfreeatlast!!!

Glad things have worked out for you & your family. A sucessful fade while living next door to an Elder! Good for you!!!

babygirl...

• IT Support
    IT Support

Congratulations and welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit