Well I'm Out!!!!

by ImFreeatlast 60 Replies latest jw experiences

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo
    Highlight the text, select copy.

Thanks I've always wondered how to do that.

LD

by the way, congrats on getting out. you will love life on the outside

• Carmel
    Carmel

DAL, I too married "young'. I was 20 she was 19. That was 45 years ago and we are still a dynamic duo! So glad your wife was open to the reality of the "tuuf". My you both prosper and be well. c armel

• Quandry
    Quandry

Welcome!! So glad you and your wife are on the same page, as are my husband and I. Makes it that much better!!!

• cawshun
    cawshun

Congratulations, it is so encouraging, I am not a JW, never was, but looking for way's to reach my daughter, her husband and save their children ages 6 and 4. I too like the choice of wording " help me understand". I keep hanging out here and trying to learn from all here on what to do and what not to do. This sight is so very helpful and I'm really grateful for all the post and encouragement. There are some awsum people on here and very intelligent threads. It's wonderful that all those that broke away stick around here to help other's and share their experiences.

thank you all

• Bring_the_Light
    Bring_the_Light

Hmm, I wish I would have taken this "slow and easy" path with a friend of mine (that I've liked "that way" since we were kids). I've been away so long the JW stuff coming between us REALLY set me off. I did a lot of email blurting, that probably would have even made you guys say something to the effect of "its not nice to attack people for their beliefs". oops.

But, I sent her a link to JWD as a last ditch effort, so maybe she's reading this now, and can "imagine" I took the slow and easy approach!

I didn't mean to offend you, Bry. Lurk awhile. Call me whenever you want. Believe or no believe, I'm tired of losing friends to the WBTS. Somehow I was absolutely sure that it was important to go seek out my past. There is no religious litmus test for my friendship. I've been punished for not being a liar while others are rewarded for being good liars, my entire life, and I will never change teams. Losing a good fight is better than winning a bad one. This is integrity, something we worldlings are supposed to be lacking, keep in mind.

FYI I also didn't find JWD until you got me all flustered. Not an apostate by trade. Almost forgot I was ever a JW until i got out of the Army and starting thinking "not dead, now what do I do?". Didn't come looking for you to "get you out". I never lied to you once (your record isn't as spotless and you know it). Finding someone I thought I understood pretty well who can't act normal because of this religion, is really making me think about whether its "OK that others" are still in. Its hard to watch, and it hurts people (most notably me).

I'll take continued shunning as a positive sign that you're thinking things over. My "equal time" study WTBS and think critically about WTBS offer still stands. I promise (I have integrity keep in mind) that i will for sure, get baptized this summer upon the delivery of the story and name of the reciepient from god the information that the WTBS was chosen by god in 1919. Just the name of the person who said god told them that for sure the WBTS is God's pick and any associated story is all it takes. (or any other story about "how the Society learned" this published fact). Tell me "WHO SAYS" and I'll believe everything they say. (and yes this is a trick, please also note as a matter of honest disclosure that I'm pretty directly advocating repetition of the original sin, and yes this type of thing is exactly why you aren't supposed to be reading stuff like this right now). I may be a tool of Satan, but I'm an honest tool of Satan.

What do you mean? She didn't read any apostatish literature on the internet, she'd never do that!! My lips are sealed. Try to enjoy your fall from grace, its not all bad, it can be fun. The sarcastic quips get way better, and the people become much less anal retentive and demanding.

Alternatively, I think everyone here would be game if you wanted to do some on-line pioneering. (I wouldn't plan on reporting your hours on JWD, just trust me on that one.) If I am broken, I will not resist being fixed. The difficulty is there's nothing wrong with me.

Bring_the_Light

• ImFreeatlast
    ImFreeatlast

Hi All,

I have added a bit more detail on another thread. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/7/157525/1.ashx

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Welcome, ImFreeatlast!

Congratulations are in order for successfully taking your wife and daughters with you.

~Sue

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

beautiful! i'm very happy for you! so glad you determined to keep your family! hooray! - S.

• Frank75
    Frank75

FAL:

You made my day!

Welcome to the dark side!

Frank75

• hotchocolate
    hotchocolate

Hey Free.. I also know an elder pedophile in Oz, wonder if it's the same one.... Mate, congrats on the fade. Nice work. x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit