What is the best way to help BurnTheShips...

by nvrgnbk 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Robdar
    Robdar

IP, you just made me laugh out loud. I haven't shown my dimples in a few days and so I thank you.

Robyn

• dawg
    dawg

Bite my itchy balls Rob, you're an idiot... Believers like you are nothing short of fools.

• Robdar
    Robdar
    Bite my itchy balls Rob, you're an idiot... Believers like you are nothing short of fools.

Maybe that's what you need, somebody to bite your balls. I would offer but I am sure they smell like asshole. Your ire tickles me. What a buffoon you are. And the funny part is you don't even realize it. hahahahahahahaaaaaa
  • hillary_step
    hillary_step
    Maybe that's what you need, somebody to bite your balls. I would offer but I am sure they smell like asshole.

....can't we ....all....just get .....along. HS

• Robdar
    Robdar
    ....can't we ....all....just get .....along.

Gosh, HS, have we gotta get along? I just love tumbling with da boys. Especially when they tumble all rough like.

• Mary
    Mary
    Simple really, if you think you've proven there is a God, PROVEN it... then you are an idiot! Does that apply to you Mary? I doubt it because I've seen you attack something, I'm sure you already know you can't prove God.

I never said I could. I'm the first one to admit I cannot "prove" there is a God. It certainly takes what is "faith" and no, I do not take alot of the bible at face value. I think alot of it was penned from man's point of view and reflects the cultures and beliefs of the day. However, I do believe in a higher power......If someone doesn't want to believe it, that's up to them. I was surprised to find during my travels, that some extremely well educated people I've met, some with PhD's in areas such as Chemistry, Biology or Human Anthropology, still believe in a God, although probably not the way He's depicted in the bible.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I've met, some with PhD's in areas such as Chemistry, Biology or Human Anthropology, still believe in a God, although probably not the way He's depicted in the bible.
    So have I, my dad for one. And surprisingly, most anglican priests I've met and my Catholic Dominican therapist, who holds more than one degree, the last being in psychology, they don't believe in the God depicted in the Bible either.

• middleman
    middleman

God does have a face, mind, will, and emotions. His name is Jesus........now release the arrows.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

FIFI40 - Darlin' you'll have to get in line, I proclaimed my love and undying adoration for HILLARY first. LOL

• 5go
    5go
    God does have a face, mind, will, and emotions. His name is Jesus........now release the arrows.

Any proof to that claim?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit