Newbies & Lurkers - Let's Get to Know You - Please Tell Us Your Story

by flipper 44 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

QUANDRY- I think it's important to let new posters vent about their problems so they can get good communication from others who have been down similar roads, and experiences in life ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• wings
    wings

Thanks Flipper for starting (and bumping) this thread.

I have my JWD anniversary comming up in a couple of weeks. I watched others who started when I did post and post and post. Then I watched others who started after I did post in lightning speed. I feel I just broke out of the newbie ranks. Only meaning, I am getting to know who I am talking to, and what their life situation is. It is finally becomming personal.

For some it takes days, for me it has taken a year.

wings (here for any of you)

PM's work to contact anyone you are interested in talking to

• flipper
    flipper

WINGS- Good post ! Nice to hear from you ! I agree that different people post at different rates and it becomes personal to people at different points in their lives depending on what they are going through or experiencing. I have been able to get to know many by PM's as well - it works great for exchanging phone numbers etc. I have had the opportunity to talk to many on the phone - it's been cool getting to know different people ! Peace Out, Mr. Flipper

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Great thread Mr Flipper.

Welcome to all the new ones.

Sam

• flipper
    flipper

SWEET PEA- Thanks ! I think it's a real healing experience for newbies and others to be able to vent and talk openly about what they've had to overcome getting out of the JW cult

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit