I'm selling my SOUL on eBay!

by nicolaou 72 Replies latest social current

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore
    went to put another bid in, before bed, clicked on the link, and it is gone

Paste this into your browser: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280214220256

Or click here: http://tiny.cc/uUlDL

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for the link Lore.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just 3 days to go. I've had quite a lot of questions to answer and I think my comments may have put off at least one bidder from JWD.

That's okay, it's all just a bit of fun so don't feel awkward about retracting a bid.

I'm also getting Christians messaging me to reconsider what I'm doing. It's touching, but really, I'm okay with this. I suspect (in fact I've been told by at least two individuals) that some have placed automated sniper bids to try and win my soul at the very last second.

Should make for an exciting finish!

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

This is brilliant.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I'm also getting Christians messaging me to reconsider what I'm doing.

You made my week with this!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Hey Gerard, it's the Christian bidders I'm most worried about! I've pissed off quite a few of them lately and I get the feeling they're circling overhead waiting to pick off my soul to use like some kind of voodoo doll. Or maybe I'm just paranoid . . . .

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well don't I feel like a schmuck now? Someone I don't know, a Christian, has today become the new highest bidder for my soul at £13.67 (about $27.00) They've sent me a very nice message which seems to me to be genuine, honest and without sarcasm.

If it's any of you lot please know that you have somewhat humbled this often angry atheist. I still think that your world-view is wrong and mine is right . . . . . but right and wrong just don't seem to matter quite as much today.

Chilled Nic'

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

D'oh! Forgot to post the bidders message. It was in two parts as follows;

Q: Your soul was already bought at a price- so glad you stole your soul back from the JW org soul-stealers. There's no need to chuck the baby out with the bath water though! the JW org decieved you but the real Jesus never has. When my bid wins your soul would you please insert JESUS name on the ownership certificate. Many thanks.

Q: oops sorry I forgot..I know that Jesus/Joshua is an all too common name so should have given you the surname too...please write *Jesus Christ* on the certificate as the proud owner of your soul. Cheers mate

Nice eh?

• DoomVoyager
    DoomVoyager

Not really. Would've been much nicer if he told you to rip the paper up when he wins and set your soul free.

Nae lords - Nae masters - Naeone shall rule over us again!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Well yes, but at least his/her heart is in the right place. Although I've spent so much effort denigrating and ridiculing Christian belief in an attempt to .......what? Open minds?

Maybe the bidders mind is still too closed for my liking but their heart is clearly open and I appreciate that. For all my pounding on about the value of rational thought and reason could it be that my heart was a wee bit closed off?

Dunno but I know I'm as flawed a human as anyone else.

Damned good looking though!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit