I'm selling my SOUL on eBay!

by nicolaou 72 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Thanks for the bid burningbridges, love your eBay handle! Big up to you too horrible life. Not sure what Leno would make of this but it's fun though.

For anyone else who's interested here's a clickable link to my eBay auction; http://heekeh.notlong.com Bidding currently stands at just £3.81 plus postage. I think it's only fair that I produce an attractive and worthwhile certificate for the winner, as soon as it's ready I'll post a picture of it.

Cheers!

• chikikie
    chikikie

I currently own your soul and was wondering, does it come with ketchup?

Does eating someones soul count as cannablism?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I can't believe I've had 20 bids already! Hey chikikie are you pokerspade? If so I may be tempted to end the auction early!

• chikikie
    chikikie

lol yes but keep it going you may get more!!!!

now does the soul come with other optional extras? like i get to have you in person to do my cleaning every second tuesday after lent?

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

My sis cracks me up...this is her

QMy husband and I, also ex-Jw's, are willing to throw our souls into this sale so you can get the max price (and more beer and curry!). Can't beat three for the price of one. But I gotta warn you our souls are pretty black at this point but at least someone will get some use.. PS my sis is texastornado! I could probably throw hers in too if needed!02-Apr-08
    A: What a kind offer! I'll glady point any winning 'soul collectors' your way but perhaps I'd better not sell your souls myself - they sound rather depraved!! Still, I'm sure there's a market for that sort of thing. Your friendly apostabuddy, Nic'
  • VoidEater
    VoidEater

The Questions and Answers are the most entertaining things on the Web at the moment...

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

How much beer and curry can you get for £8.00? LOL

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

dammit, I had the highest bid, who just went and made that last bid?

That person is gonna "win" something, too!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Shamelessly bumping this as I'm about 1/3 of the way to taking Mrs Nic' out for a curry with me. Well you wouldn't me dining out alone like some sad old loser would you? ;)

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

"Well you wouldn't me dining out alone like some sad old loser would you? ;)"

No that can be soul destroying. But as you would have sold your soul by then, why not. Double portions are good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit