I'm selling my SOUL on eBay!

by nicolaou 72 Replies latest social current

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

All bids gratefully received.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280214220256

(you need to cut and paste that link into your browser unless some clever mod can make it clickable)

• Honesty
    Honesty

When did you get it back from the Faithful Slave?

• berylblue
    berylblue

You're charging WAY too much on postage.

• berylblue
    berylblue

You know, you might want to tweak your listing title to attract actual JWs who might be looking for service bags, etc. Something like,

"Comes with free - (insert something JWs use - I forget so help me out)

• berylblue
    berylblue

SELLING my EX-Jehovah's Witness SOUL

Gently used; comes with free Watchtower binder

or something like that. You have to make any changes fast if you want to because I think once you get bids, you can't change them

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'm high bidder.

If I win, I'm gonna sell your soul back to the Faithful Slave.

• oompa
    oompa

LMAO Nicalaou!! Had to share some more of it here!.......This could make the news........oompa....was not expecting the dunk photo!!!

(From e-bay) Hi, my name is Mike. I post at JWD (http://www.jehovahs-witness.com) as Nicolaou.

In 1980 I sold my soul to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society, the organization behind Jehovah's Witnesses. As a now rabid apostate and atheist I have no further use for it so my eternal damnation is your opportunity to purchase my soul at a knock down price!

The winning bidder will receive a signed certificate confirming ownership of my soul in this life and the next - and maybe even the one after that! All bids are final - don't come complaining to me if your belief structure changes in the future or if we all come back as dung-beetles!

So that's it. There's no reserve and the bidding starts at a penny. To be completely open and honest, I suspect that all you'll get is that piece of paper confirming your ownership of my everlasting spirit but hey! What do I know?

Any money raised will be spent on beer and curry.

Happy bidding.

</form>

• berylblue
    berylblue

Oh, wtf. I'm in.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Holy crap I've got bids already! You guys crack me up!

Thanks for the advice Beryl but I deliberately created the ad' like that to avoid the nutjobs who'd go running to eBay and to avoid any messy run-ins with family members (hopefully).

Honesty . . . what can I say

• blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit