I'm selling my SOUL on eBay!

by nicolaou 72 Replies latest social current

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I'd figured I'd get my bid in before the O. T. O. hears about this and prices skyrocket!

Anyone got any recipes for soul? I'm thinking slow-cooked, served with buttery noodles...

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I had my sis bid for me, so I can't tell where the bidding is..,,,............

shell

thinking slow-cooked, served with buttery noodles

I'm thinking Texas BBQ!!!!!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

I'm gonna get a Soooul, I'm gonna get a Sooooul !!!!!

• burningbridges
    burningbridges

High bidder!!! Yea! I'm brookiesugarcookiebaby

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Where is the bidding at now?? I can't see cause my sis is doing it for me!!

/stomping off

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://cgi.ebay.com/Human-Soul_W0QQitemZ170205231331QQihZ007QQcategoryZ1469QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Dratz, if I don't win this one, There is another one up on ebay. I really would like an Ex Jehovah's Witness Soul, but this one has an extra added bonus
    Blood and Siemen. I know what the blood is, but what is Siemen???

Have you ever considered how nice it would be to have a slave. I know I have. Its just to bad you cant with all of those pesky "laws" that have been going around. yup, unless your rich, you cant have people do all of your dirty work for you. But what if I told you that you can buy your very own "slave" right here on EBay! This is a once in a lifetime oppertunity to purchass eternal ownership of my soul! Who says you cant take your possesions with you. I know how to cook, clean, and I would be able to make your stay in Hell relitivly comfortable. With your purchass you recieve a scroll/contract for eternal possesion of Justin Alex's soul to be used at any discresition you see fit. Sealed in blood and siemen(my blood and siemen), you can be the first kid on your block to own another persons soul (Unless you live on a wierd block). This sounds like it might be a joke, but I am completey serious and with that being said, dont delay, Bid now!

And, just look at this guy, who wouldn't want to own HIS Soul?

alt

• horrible life
    horrible life

Crazy It is up to about $12.00 US. Which includes postage.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

sealed in blood and semen?

He can keep it!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Hi, I appreciate the offer of the beer, but since this is such an important transaction, I think it should be toasted with something stronger than beer.

Have you considered sweetening the pot a little, like the soul seller above? I think the offers would reflect the extra added value.

In today's economy, any extra added bonus help. Thanks H/L

• horrible life
    horrible life

I took the liberty of submitting your ad to Jay Leno. If you don't know who he is, he has a little talk show on, very late at night. Not very people watch him, but Thought you may need some more advertising. Every little bit helps.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit