I'm selling my SOUL on eBay!

by nicolaou 72 Replies latest social current

• chikikie
    chikikie

so funny peppermint,

besides it looks as tho its me and niks soul for eternity. now the thing is, in the JWs they say the soul is infact intact and the whole person, so since the soul cannot be extracted from the body, I then get the whole of nik, so thats really cool, you cant even get a kidney for less than 2k nowadays and Im getting a whole person for £8 plus P&P.

• Peppermint
    Peppermint

Not so fast Chickikie, I am planning one of those last gasp snipe bids. I hear what you say about the soul being intact and all, that could be very handy. Nic, how are your domestic skills?

• chikikie
    chikikie

I dont think nik has thought this through, hehe....... and he wonders why he's had 20 bids! 1 whole person for £8 plus P&P bargain, ok so it has had quite abit of mileage but thats what you get for going wholesale, I wonder if he'll chuck in the wife? as in a BOGOF deal?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Not so fast Chickikie, I am planning one of those last gasp snipe bids.

You may not be the only one Peppermint, I have ten watchers circling like vultures over my soul at the moment! Domestic skills? You'd have to ask Mrs Nic' about that and I don't think she'd be too impressed with chikikies suggestion of a non-corporeal 'menage a trois' either!!

I think this thing is going viral, I got a text message about it this afternoon.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

I think this thing is going viral, I got a text message about it this afternoon.

Gonna share the text?? That's cheating!! That person should be disqualified if they are bidding!!

I demand to win on default!!!!kungfu

• chikikie
    chikikie

lol meage et trois, sounds all foreign to me!

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

That is quite an ingenious idea!

Very funny to say the least and the comments by others well, just priceless!

hope4others

• horrible life
    horrible life

It's GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nic's soul dissappeared!!!!! I went to put another bid in, before bed, clicked on the link, and it is gone!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

It's still there, HL. It was probably just spirited away to purgatory for pint or three. (Don't click the clickable link. Instead copy and paste it into your browser's address bar)

Edited to add: The ebay link is working, but the short link from notlong.com seems to be down.

Dave

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

it's still there - I just looked at it. Up to 8 pounds - or euros or whatever...out of my league. I never pay more than $5 for a soul, and that's for one with no chips or dings.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit