Hi everyone!

by Marsha 19 Replies latest social humour

• Marsha
    Marsha

hello everyone im a newbie, so what ezactly do we do hear besides meet one another and socialize, lol just would like to know the ropes. thanks!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Welcome to the nuthouse! Stick around and read up. You'll get the hang of it quick. I look forward to hearing more about you!

momzcrazy

• megaflower
    megaflower

hello, marsha. Welcome. We post anything JW and then some

• oldflame
    oldflame

Hi Marsha,

We do a lot of things here like we try to help those who are coming out or are researching the religion. Some members have serious issues coming from the watchtower abuse they suffer, sometimes we have fluff threads and that's a good thing cause it breaks up the all the crazyness of life . We teach others the real truth about the society and we learn stuff too.

Some here have become very good friends and some have even got married from here. It's a great place I think for all so many reasons.

Welcome to the board !

• megaflower
    megaflower

I just read your profile and it seems you are still very much a part of the organization. This forum is for all but most of the people are inactive, disassociated, disfellowshipped. We are not fans of The Watchtower Society. Personally, I feel that they stole 20 years of my life.

• oompa
    oompa

Welcome! Did you inherit your religion or actually choose it? That is just one of the common topics here....really questioning things as if hearing them for the first time, instead of just being raised to believe something.........study hard and ask hard questions..........oompa

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hi

Wade on in - the water's nice.

Jeff

• worf
    worf

Hello Marsha,

As you probably realize, we are a mix here of people who have either left the watchtower, are in the process of leaving, or are starting to question the watchtower.There are also some here who never were jw's, but who also use this forum.. Basically, we have found out the honest truth about the wt society, and we express it here.

You are free to express whatever opinions you have here, on any topic, including questions about the borg ( aka: watchtower ).

You can find out more about the flavor here by also reading up on the profiles of those who post here. Just click on their name and then click on "Profile" and you will be able to read that person's story.

I myself grew up in the borg, was an elder for the entire decade of the 1990's, found out the borg is the biggest scam on planet earth, and I stopped going.

Welcome to the board.

Worf

• Casper
    Casper

Welcome Marsha....

Hang around, we learn from each other here....

Cas

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Hi Marsha, is that your photo? It's very sweet. So nice to hear from you - you sound like a wonderful person. There are other JWs who participate in this board but there are also a lot of folks who used to be JWs but aren't any longer. I hope you aren't scared off by that, we're actually nice folks. Maybe pretty vocal and argumentative, but nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit