by Marsha 19 Replies latest social humour

• JK666
    JK666

Marsha,

Welcome to JWD!

JK

• Barbie Doll
    Barbie Doll

Marsha------Welcome to the Board, keep on reading, tell us more about you.

alt

• XOCO
    XOCO

Ooooh fresh meat o.O J/K

welcome to the board stick around kiddo u are in good hands and please feel free to express whenever u feel 2 and read read read.

but i just wanna dedicate this song 2 you.

XOCO

• heathen
    heathen

We share information and stories about the WTBTS and jehovah witnesses .People gather for what we call aposta fests for all sorts of bad association. Welcome aboard. Lots of organized protesting as well in particular areas at a given time.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Welcome to the jungle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtXN_EHPwSg

Sometimes, I talk. But most of the time, I have a song for that!

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Marsha Welcome here

Enjoy yourself and get stuck in and have some fun too

Regards David

• free2think
    free2think

Welcome to JWD Marsha

I like your pic.

• Hope4Others
    Hope4Others

Welcome to Jwd Marsha!

hope4others

• crapola
    crapola

Hey Marsha, If you really are planning on getting baptised pretty soon then you really don't need to be here on this site for most all of us are fading away or df,s. If the elders find out you are visiting this site then they will not allow you to be baptised. That's part of the control they feel they have over people we can't freely explore other options, always have to do things in secret. Not finding fault with you at all, just giving some friendly advice.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Oh My Dear Marsha..........You sound so impressionistic, so fresh, so optimistic about life and what it has to offer you! For the most part dear, we here at JWD have all been there at some point in our lives. Now, for the most part, we aren't very happy at all about jehovah's people.

I really don't want to burst your bubble, but it's just the truth abut the TRUTH that you will find here at JWD. Stick around if you are truly interested in the truth about the WTBTS. It's all available here in black and white, and always substantiated with written documnted proof.

Take care Marsha and tread lightly we don't want to or intend to hurt your feelings on matters.

MG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit