"Real one" threatens athiests with Jugement Day! Why do Christians do this?

by Witness 007 130 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

your right >the Bible pronounces judgment ,We dont do it ,let the WORD do it..

• mouthy
    mouthy

oops Lil I posted it the same time as you sorry

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

chrisjoel.....Please take note.....We ARE NOT realone's brothers in christ.....

??????? What is going on in here lately?????Did we all step in S--- and all the nut cases are attracted to it or what????

NMG

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

mouthy,

thats ok. maybe if we repeat it enough, realone will get it. Lilly

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

all u need to do is watch "Jesus Camp"....your other brothers in christ ....

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

chrisjoel.............You just don't GET IT!!!!!!!

Time Out.........

I quit.......

Have a beer.....

Have a smoke.....

Take a pill.....

NMG

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Dammit - just to lighten the mood:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTOffYj5TxU

WARNING - some explicit lyrics. Also may offend judgemental Christians, non-judgemental Christians, cultists, Buddhists, atheists, evolutionists etc etc etc

emo's having a beer

• jgnat
    jgnat

When my JW husband declares that this sector of people or another (or ME!) are condemned to death, I repeat this little rant:

"Do you have access to the Lamb's Book of Life? Are you worthy to read the names written there? Are you God that you get to decide who goes and who stays? You don't know, so don't you dare pretend to have the answer. God will judge on that great day, and I for one, am not afraid to face the judgement seat. How about you?"

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Of all knaves, the religious knave is the worst. - Ben Franklin

One of the wisest quotes I've ever come across and why I generally steer clear of the atheist/believer threads. Fundy religionists hate to be ignored above all else. So, I ignore them ;)

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Witness 007 dies and goes to heaven..........God says : "Okay you were kind hearted, gave to charity, helped out niegbours never hurt anyone and took good care of your family.... but you didn't believe in me and my Son due to the Watchtower society lies and lack of proof that I or a true religion exist......Okay look, I will let you pass....I feel sorry for these lost Ex-Witnesses, let him through Gabriel."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit