by karvel 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• fokyc
    fokyc

Nice to see someone who can use Photoshop to good effect

Shouldn't you be in bed?

fokyc

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

isn't great to be away from such small minded,stupid,petty, pathetic rules and regulations made by shit-for-brains stupid sad people

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

bethal stepford project runway. "YOUR OUT"

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i mentioned this before, but unfortunately I know one of them in those pics

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I like the way the girls are dressed then better than the way the girls dress now..if they put a bandaid on now for a dress they would claim to be over dressed..lol

Snoozy

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

NOTEWORTHY: No prohibition of cameltoe!

• leec
    leec

What about JWs who are fat, have yellow teeth, unevenly thinning hair, one ear bigger than the other, a somewhat asymetrical face, a gimp leg, missing fingers ... and so on? Why do I never see JWs who look like mere mortals?

• jacquicortez
    jacquicortez

i remember my bethel visit...i was not impressed, after hearing all the bragging for years upon years...i wasnt impressed.

the bethelites seemed unhappy to me. I thought i was going to be knocked off my feet with all the splendor....i wasnt.

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

I remember touring Bethel.. I wonder if the standards of dress are so they can tell the new "recuits" from the established witnesses. I wonder if there are different tours for them.

• xmkx
    xmkx

They make the sisters wear skirts up there even in winter? Can they at least put pants on underneath?

You couldn't catch me dead in a skirt up north during winter. Too freaking cold. Brrr.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit