To all Bible believers... and non

by dawg 91 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue
    I will ask you, therefore, and others, to please take care when you deign to "quote" the Bible. Please make sure that what you are quoting is accurate, and that your application is correct. This is important because, unfortunately, there are many who will take what you state as being fact, and accurate, when it is not. Otherwise, you are NO DIFFERENT than the false religious leaders and other hypocrites that you are taking issue with and your denunciation of them... is hypocrisy.

Uh, why must dawg adhere to a standard you yourself cannot meet?

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

Your comment is interesting, given that that is the gist of my response to both Dawg and Missing Link. I think I must defend myself, however, if you will permit me, and offer you the following:

By the undeserved kindness of the Most Holy One of Israel, which kindness I received in the manner of holy spirit from His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, I have had the privilege of "meeting the standard" - of accurately quoting, transliterating and applying whatever scripture or other Bible verse as I have been permitted to - for some time now. That same standard requires me to kindly, lovingly, but without judging and hypocrisy, caution them against their potential hypocrisy. Whether they hear... or refrain.

I get it that you may think I am delusional and/or think I am "better" than others; truly, though, nothing could be further from the truth and if you knew me, you would know that, without doubt. What I know (and I have said this more times than I can count), is that I am a servant and that what I share is not mine, but belongs to the One who shares it with me... for the sake of sharing it with those of HIS Household. The sheep are not mine: I am just a servant of the sheep, and the Fine Shepherde to whom they belong.

What IS different is that, by means of the Holy Spirit, which is what THE BIBLE SAYS will teach us, and which I have come to know is TRUE, I have come to know "the mind" OF Christ, the Holy Spirit (2 Cor. 3:17). I know his mind because HE reveals it to me (1 Cor. 2:10-16)... as HE chooses... and sometimes directs me to share what he give me here, which I have been doing here for some time now.

He reveals it to me NOT because I'm "special," NOT because I'm some certain age, NOT because I'm some theological scholar/genius, NOT because I have done some great "work" in the world. He reveals it for the very simple reason that I LISTEN when he does... even though I know there are folks like you who are going to ridicule me for doing so. Just as I hear it, just as it is given to me, without deviation. He speaks, I hear... and I know it's him speaking. I don't question, wonder, challenge, doubt... or beg off.

He spoke, I took a chance that is WASN'T "demons"... and LISTENED... and put faith in what he told me. And he's been speaking to me and I've been listening in faith... and sharing with you all... in faith... almost ever since. Why? Because I place the horrible feeling of disappointing HIM... over the horrible feeling of disappointing YOU. The same as, when I was a child, I placed the horrible feeling of disappointing my fleshly father (whom I loved unabashedly), over the horrible feeling of disappointing my peers/friends. No fear - just not wanting to disappoint the one you love MORE.

BUT... because I do understand where you are coming from (i.e., because YOU don't yet hear, you don't believe ANYONE does), please know that you... and anyone else who wishes... are very welcome to show me where you believe I have not met the standard. I am YOUR servant, so I would certainly subject myself to you in this way, without hesitation, deceit, improper motive, or improper intent, because I would be absolutely chagrined if I had deceived, misled, or erred with regard to you... or anyone else... regarding ANYTHING... and particularly anything having to do with the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... holy spirit... the Bible... scripture... the Household of God... fleshly Israel... spiritual Israel... the Tree of Life... the Adversary... religion... or anything connected to any one of these.

Please know that I have NO problem clarifying ANYTHING that I have shared on this Board for ANY who need me to - here, on the Board itself... through private message (as many have asked me to), via personal phone call (which occurs quite frequently)... or in person (which has happened way more than most of you here would ever imagine). Doing so has never been an issue with me... and never will be.

I bid you peace.

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit