Sex and JWs I want to know what you think "he played the God Card"

by jonie 44 Replies latest social relationships

• flipper
    flipper

JONIE - I'm sorry you have been going through the physical and emotional problems. It sounds as if your husband is definitely not being considerate of your feelings and boorishly selfish. Not to mention a bit of a wuss . I had a vasectomy 8 years ago - and I can assure you it does not turn a straight man into a gay man! Far from it , it gives a man the freedom to please his lady with more openness and less restraint ! Perhaps there are more serious communication issues between you and your husband which may involve receiving professional counseling. Good luck to you, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

make him gay ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, well just tell him if he gets snipped then if he turns gay you will give him back door love. sorry your hubby has the mind of an Elder.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Tying off the vas deferens is less of an operation than removal of the foreskin, which the JWs embrace wholehartedly... For the record, vasectomies do not produce gays. I've had the little buggers blocked for the last twenty five years and I can assure you I have no desire to change my orientation... Good luck. Wish I could be more help. carmel

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

He believes it will make him Gay, because he would be changing a body part.

alt

I'm sorry...that's just the funniest thing I've heard all day.

• AlyMC
    AlyMC

I agree with Avishai, really.

That said, as women it is our job to take our responsibility of our bodies and our fertility. How our partners support us and help us is an entirely different subject... and does need to be addressed. At the same time, better to take control than find ourselves in a position we are unhappy about.

Essure would be my first choice, much less invasive than tubal ligation but just as permanent. It also doesn't have as many hormone related side effects. http://www.essure.com/

Good Luck... I really don't think we (or a psychic) can answer the bigger problem for you... it is obviously much larger and has to be worked out between the two of you.

• Marsha
    Marsha

it's obvious that your husband isn't a true follower. and that both of you should try and rediscover it, Jehovah answers all questions even those we just have to do alittle searching.

~WE MISS OUT ON OPPORTUNITIES BECAUSE THEY BECOME DIGUISED AS HARD WORK~

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

What about an IUD, which is good for 10 years and is reversible, or essure, which is irreversible, but is 100% effective in the prevention of pregnancy? Both options are done in a doctor's office w/o general anesthesia. Never heard of essure? Here is the link http://www.essure.com/Default.aspx?tabid=55

• jgnat
    jgnat

I suggest you make a list of things you can do. Did you bring up the idea of insurance to your husband? Are you working? Could you put a small amount aside for emergencies (no matter how small)?

• llbh
    llbh

Hi Jonie

Welcome to JWD.

Speaking as a man, i find your husband's attitude selfish. He should go and get the snip pronto.. To ejaculate then say the you can not got an abortion is awful and contradictory. How can he say he does not believe in abortion then have unprotecetd sex, that is awful? I have used condoms and for a guy sex is better without them, but we dont get pregnant so i have used them so should he.

Your husband may have issues, problems, he is a man and needs to behave like a grown up person

You seem to have done more than your fair share, so you have no need to feel guiity.

I do hope that you find a satisfactory solution.

regards

David

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I honestly cant know how you will solve this problem with JW circular reasoning in on the deal!

It is for you and him to fully explan to each other how you feel and what are possible solutions!

Have you tried masturbating him and applying a condom when your happy its ready?

Do you spend time on each others bodies just getting excited and having no time limits?

If I did not want a condom and the woman pressed all the right buttons there is not jack $hi! I could do to stop her when she has me on a roll!

If you're technique does not work after several patient, affectionate and genuinely caring sessions, then I wonder if you two are inappropriate for each other?

See how you go and relax, no pressure, wind down, dim everything and then start winding it all up into whatever you desire!

If I'm ever along I can pop in and make it a threesome! lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit