Sex and JWs I want to know what you think "he played the God Card"

by jonie 44 Replies latest social relationships

• eljee
    eljee

There was a brief time when sterilization was a conscience matter then they went back and said it was wrong. My wife had her tubal ligation done in that period of time, then has been traumatized that Jehovah is punishing her for doing so when the "old understanding" came back in vogue. I don't see why either of you don't get it done. Its a brief procedure, and it makes sex better since you don't have to worry about pregnancy. And by the way, as a male I have gotten used to using condoms and have no problem with it - for hygienic reasons.. my wife hates the afterdrip... And anyway, JW's aren't supposed to masturbate, so he is violating principles by doing that... sounds like a double standard to me...

• Gretini
    Gretini

What a selfish man. Why is it that when it comes to issues of fertility - men are ALWAYS reluctant to do something about it?

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

TWO things here I don't understand:

1: The WT teaches that masturbation can turn a man gay.

2: The WT teaches that masturbation is a SIN period.

Why are the elders tolerating such behavior?

Why are the elduhs not counseling him for depriving you of the sexual love you need?

Vasectomies are allowed in the WT if it is to protect the health of the mother.

Do what you believe to be best. I just hope that following your heart will not lead to more misery.

Has your hubby got worse since going back to the WT? When you have children in the picture you have to think of the effects on them of continuing to live in an abusive relationship, where they are being given false ideas of how a man and woman relate.

There are no rules or easy answers. He is going through a delusional hell, and dragging you through it with him.

HB

• S3RAPH1M
    S3RAPH1M

Your man needs to give you plenty foreplay, and he needs to go down south on you. If he slams you raw he should pull out when he's about to unload. What's the point of getting a vaste-what? Don't force him to try to change his body, be reasonable. So the condom makes him last longer, good for that, but after you finish you can help him get his 'jiggy' on, orally or by other means.

• watson
    watson
    Your man needs to give you plenty foreplay, and he needs to go down south on you. If he slams you raw he should pull out when he's about to unload. What's the point of getting a vaste-what? Don't force him to try to change his body, be reasonable. So the condom makes him last longer, good for that, but after you finish you can help him get his 'jiggy' on, orally or by other means.

Thank you Dr Ruth...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit