Sex and JWs I want to know what you think "he played the God Card"

by jonie 44 Replies latest social relationships

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

Just wanted to quickly address what Hope said, about possibility of tubes coming "untied" later. I dunno what goes on in Canada, but i think here in the states it's always done the way my procedure was- the tubes aren't actually tied, they are "burned" with a laser. No chance of knots coming undone! This is a safe procedure (if any medical procedures can be termed as such), with minimum down time and not too painful. Yes, it's selfish that he won't do the less invasive procedure on himself, but you can see from the other posts many men don't want anyone messing with their junk. He's just making up some bizzaro reasons why not to do it. -Potential

• jonie
    jonie

It has been a difficult Marriage to say the least, but me getting my tubes tied is not so simple, first of my husband stopped earning an income about 2 years ago, second our Medical Insurance was cancelled about 8 months ago. Thirdly I have some medical conditions which prevent me from getting the surgery due to pushing me into menopause. I have had side effects and used hormone drugs for a while to prevent early onset of menopause. I have damaged my body for over 16 years so that we could have a sex life, personally I feel if he loved me at all it would not be an issue.

What is keeping me here well I hate to admit it but I was so troubled by all of this that I went to visit a Physic...yep I did it, what she told me was that due to all of my husbands issues growing up in an incest home and having sex so early as the age of 10, being exposed wrongly to sex has caused him to carry around a lot of guilt, it is terrible but he is really sick mentally. He really believes that Jehovah wants us to not even have sex, because of growing up with all the sexual issues and never getting any counseling our Marriage Counsler feels he brought those issues over into his adult life. Long story bareable he is sick, he carries around guilt over what happen to him and what he did to others sexually.

Well the physic says that he will die of a massive heart attack because of all of his childhood issues, of course at first I did not believe her, but then she started telling me that it is true and that I should be more concerned about getting my Home affairs in order, such as life insurance (my husband does not believe in it because of the new system coming) mortgage insurance, and the care for my boys after he is gone. Now she had my attention... she went on to add that my Husband would never listen to me because he really does not respect anything I say.

It was difficult to hear but true, I came home in tears it took me days to face my husband, and finally ask him when was the last time he had taken his meds, he told me 3 weeks ago because he did not have the money for the copayment. I was sick to my stomach I dont want my Husband to die I have always pictured him growing old with my boys like a Father should. I tried so many times to get him to take it but he does not care much about his health in general.

Then the Physic went on to tell me that it does not matter what I do he will still die, she said that I may be able to prolong it but it will happen, I feel terrible about it and finally just got the idea out of my head. I feel like I have to do what ever I can and how ever I can do it so I agreed to move back into our bedroom and work it out. Then the one time we did have sex he would not pull out, I was upset but felt ok because he agreed I could get an abortion saying it was my body. Until the test came back positive then he started treating me terrible again.

Right now I have agreed to stay with him with out sex while he goes and jacs off, he recently claimed that having a vasecomy would not only cause him to become gay but the side effects will even cause him bleeding internally and other damage to his body. As if taking Birth Control for 16 f -ing years did not cause me to bleed with extra periods and I still have low blood count.

I can not write more right now but will later.

I just wanted to know if real men thought this shit was ok?

• Freckle Bucky
    Freckle Bucky

I have been a male prostitute for 15 years. Is there forgiveneness within your religion for people like me? I am tired of the anal sex, and just want to live a normal life.

• ringo5
    ringo5

No one has yet mentioned a very distinct possibility, he is gay.....

Sorry, but he wouldn't be the first gay guy to be in a heterosexual marriage pretending to be straight to himself and the world.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

tell the homo to get a vas. I got one and it's no big deal. the better sex will be worth it

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

I will not address all the bit about the psychic or his childhood. That is all so much melodrama.

Having great sex is so wonderful. It is a renewable resource that is inexpensive and healthful, provided that simple precautions concerning pregnancy and infections are taken care of. I do not understand why people need to complicate it with all kinds of drama and issues.

He really needs to man up and figure out how to prevent another pregnancy. Some rational discussion can lead to a decision over whether it is a vasectomy or tubal ligation. A man with a rational mind will clearly see there is no evidence that a vasectomy makes one gay. That is irrational childish thinking that would never be indulged in by a man.

If finances are an issue, there are university hospitals in many areas that do this for free, or inexpensively. Womens health clinics also are available.

Hopefully, he is a man and you will get this taken care of and start having some great passionate sex!

• lesterd
    lesterd

First of all; its your "dues" too, and he aint paying. His body belongs to you, as does yours to him. His seman belongs to you, the life in that seman belongs to God, so he is double wrong not depositing where God intended it to be. Some times circumstances, and by mutual agrrement, masturbation is an outlet, mutually and as an act of love, but his sounds like an act of selfishness...move on

A man

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Hmm...Jackmeself off VS. Sex with your wife???? I'm going to sex with the wife any day!

I agree. Get the vas, it is no big deal and it makes the sex more fun, knowing that your spouse isn't going to get prego and she will be more comfortable too!

Quirky1

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

((((jonie))))

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

JWs offer only harm for sexuality - I can think of no other term to describe their ethos!

If he was imprinted with Biblical god speak he will have those scriptures in mind about the guy who spilled his seed displeasing god! But then they used to slaughter nations as well as animals in these times in order to please god!

Bible speak is destructive circular reasoning due to its changing god speak and so people try to be all things to all scriptures and frankly the whole idea of that is utter effluent! A logical and spiritual torture chamber of cruelty and harm and lovelessness within ones own person and those attached!

Unless he makes a long journey out of that mindframe he will be bound by scriptural contradiction!

Have a conversation with these things in focus and see if this is what ails him! If not and you are certain of that and he also is, then it is for other reasons!

But if you can pinpoint exactly what sets him off in this thought puddle he is in, maybe people on here can give you more direct advice?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit