"We NEVER PROPHESIED about 1975"

by Honesty 71 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sd-7
    sd-7
    The Jehovah's Witnesses should not be allowed to forget about this talk!

Funny thing? That very badge is prominently shown in a display case at the Assembly Hall my former cong. goes to! So the truth about it is hiding in plain sight. I mean, when you say things in print, publish them around the world, and then deny that you ever said them, what more can you possibly say? Either you're lying, ignorant, or delusional.

--sd-7

• villagegirl
    villagegirl

For those of us who were THERE in 1968-1975 to see the WT deny this,

and deny they led people to believe in this false prediction is so astounding,

and sickening. Every single false prophecy and false doctrine they have, they

refuse to take responibilty for. They make the worst politicians look like honest men.

It always: " Oh you misunderstood us." They refer to the rank and file as "Some"

the use the term "some" to describe, anyone who points out their error and they make

the ones who bring us their mistakes and lies they supposed "problem"

Sincere JW's who listened to the exact words they spoke and wrote very clearly, and say,

"Oh some have gotten they idea that 1914 was marking the beginning of the last generation"

Gee, where on earth did we get this idea??

"Some" looked to 1975 as the time the new system would begin, Really???

and where did we get this idea??? I personally saw people sell property or give it

to the Society and give up jobs and live in poverty to pioneer based on 1975 WT predictions.

And no componsation was made, as if the WT didn't themselves make

it the central doctrine of their teachings.

Backed up by the sure fire 1914, last generation teaching.

They act as if they had nothing to do with it.

Like the Pharsees and Sadducees who bound up heavy burdens on

faithful believers and would not lift a finger to aleviate their burden.

Matthew 23:44.....3 ......But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach.

4They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them

on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing

to lift a finger to move them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit