Need to vent & get advice....

by babygirl75 22 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I'm sure he is having an affair. He has been to dinner with a "friend" several times.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I have a smart Hubby

• potentialJWconvertswife
    potentialJWconvertswife

This is the worst kind of scum. I feel for you, your sis and the kids especially. You are an angel for taking them in. The guy would have to be an atheist- you couldn't possibly believe in God and say that/do kind of thing! Mrs. J your hubby got it right!! Love and peace to you, Babygirl, and strength from heaven above.

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

Hope your sister gets a peaceful resolution to what seems an unhappy relationship!

Belief in a god of organised religion isn't a precursor to compassionate behaviour!

Sometimes it works the other way round!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/lancashire/7291985.stm

Hope you help things work out best for everyone concerned!

• mouthy
    mouthy

PLEASE LEAVE the gun at home with me and will have my pistol.

• free2think
    free2think

what an a$$hole.

Your sister is really lucky to have you.

• Casper
    Casper

I have never been in such a situation, I just can't imagine. So glad she has you and your Hubby, to help her.

Be Careful,

Cas

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc
    PLEASE LEAVE the gun at home

mouthy's right,unless he's known to carry a gun, and in that case bring the whole arsenal.

• DJK
    DJK

Scumbag for sure.

In Massachsettes if a marital partner has a disability, a court will not allow a divorce if its contested because of the disability.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

Oh I do feel bad for her.

He is horrible to be treating her like that especially when she is so vulnerable.

I especially can empathize with her because I just got diagnosed with MS in September. Its emotionally devastating to have this disease and it affects you emotionally.. I have problems walking, standing and have horrible balance problems. I feel so helpless at times and vulnerable and its very depressing. When you are in this position you REALLY need LOVE and SUPPORT. I don't know what I would do if my partner/fiance didn't support me so my heart goes out to her. She must feel so betrayed..

thankfuly she has YOU Babygirl

You are doing absolutely the right thing for her, she needs your support.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit