Need to vent & get advice....

by babygirl75 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

if he doesn't want her, it's best that she leave. With MS, one of these days she'll need a lot more help. Sounds as though your family is about to grow. I am so glad you are the kind of sister who would help and not abandon her. And those poor kids - with an asshole father and a sick mother and feeling helpless - I am so glad you are going to get them. But leave the gun home and don't do anything antagonistic. If necessary leave your sister's house and go back with police officers. Don't give him any reason to become the victim as I'm sure he will make big trouble for you if he can.

• real one
    real one

im glad you are there to help your sister. her husband seems to be abusive

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Well my sister decided she did not want to leave!!

I had called the sheriff in her county to see if after I got there, if they would go to the house with me so that her husband would not start anything. He had decided he was not going to work, so he would be there. The sheriff & the police cannot do anything without a court order. They said that if I got there and he became violent to call 911. Whatever..they were a lot of help!!

Anyway...so I spoke with my sis and told her I was on the way. She wanted to talk to the sheriff because he had been drinking all day & wanted to make sure she could leave with the kids. He walked in on her while she was talking to the sheriff. After she hung up he asked her what she was up to & told her she wasn't going anywhere with the kids. I had just left work and was on my way to get her. She called & begged me not to come down there. She had called one of her friends to go get her medicine. The doctor put her on predisone for her MS. She told me she wasn't going to leave without talking with an attorney & if I came down there things would get worse. I told her I could not make her leave, but if he gets violent & hits her or the kids, she better call the cops. So, I just turn around and head back to my office. I followed up with her all the rest of that day & night. She texted me yesterday and said he was in his "make up" phase and trying to smooth things over. I would be done with the bastard, but watcha gonna do??? I can't make her leave! I just hate she is in the situation & more so for my nephew & neice.

Thanks everyone for being here for me & just listening to me vent!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit