Need to vent & get advice....

by babygirl75 22 Replies latest jw friends

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

My sister, that is also df'd, just called me. She has MS and it is starting to flare. She keeps falling down because she doesn't have strength in her legs and her speech is starting to slur. Her a-hole of a no good husband, told her last week he wanted a divorce. She is still there though. She got so sick last night and fell and got caught in between her dresser and makeup table. She only weighs 100 pnds soaking wet. The bastard would not even come and help her....Her two children, 10 & 8, came and helped her back into bed. I just found all of this out!

She told me that the bastard then came upstairs and told her that he wishes she would fall on her f"ing face and couldn't get up so that he could just walk all over her. I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting ready to leave and go get her and her kids. He is leaving for work in an hour. She lives 1 1/2 hr from me, so by the time I get there he should be at work & I can get her stuff packed and leave with the kids.

She is so worried that he will take the kids from her. She has a pre-nup and can't get the house, so he shouldn't be able to get her for abandonment. I've already called my divorce attorney and got her an appt.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

What an a$$hole! I'm glad you're there for your sister.

Josie

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Are either one of them JW's?

Outaservice

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Shoot the bastard.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

That man is an abussive A**hole! There is no way he will get custody of the kids. What he did was abusive not only to your sister but to the children as well. Its called mental and emotional abuse.

I'ts great that you can help your sister. You may want to document this as well as any other instances like this which will help the divorce go in your sister's favor. btw: I hat to ask this but if something should happen to your sister, is there anyway you can take in the kids? I am sure they will be better off if you fight for custody then to let this inhumane devil get them.

Peace, Lilly

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

Neither is a JW. She is df'd, he is athiest.

I'm taking my husband with me and will have my pistol. Don't plan on using it unless he tries to hurt one of us. He should be at work by then, but just in case he comes back home.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My hubby (we think he may have MS too but the doctors don't know what's wrong with him) thinks that your dear BIL may already be stepping out on your sister because of his mean attitude towards her...get a lawyer and a private detective.

Josie

• JK666
    JK666

I am with sooner, and like his two-tone Glock for the purpose.

JK

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hubby says don't kill him, shoot him in the foot so he knows what it feels like to fall down and not be able to get up. lol

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I'm trying to imagine why a guy would let a woman suffer that way?

Hope all the facts stack up and are true?

I once got sent to help a female coz her partner had allegedly held a knife to her and trust me when I say it was bolloney - she wanted him out!

I'm not siuggesting your story is inaccurate - but just watch carefully before making a move into someones private space without all the facts!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit