This could be the end of JWD

by skyking 35 Replies latest social current

• skyking
  • loosie
    loosie

that is a silly law.

• llbh
    llbh

i dont think so because first it is a draft bill.

This guy is trying to make a name for himself.

The guidelines given before each post are clear and unambiguous

Anonimity stops cyber bullying goiing futher than the cyber world and into the real world . So his bill is counterproductive and counterintuitive

Regards

David - and yes that is my real name

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

What about avatars?

Are posters expected to endure cosmetic surgery to comply?

• VM44
    VM44

Simon is in Canada, so even if this law was enacted (slim chance of it ever doing so) it would not affect him or JWD.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I just got a blast from the past!!!

Reminds me of an old lady, from service, when I was about 12+. She never wanted the magazines, but said that when the persecution came, she would hide us.

She made that comment every time. I thought she was so nice. Now that my brain is spilling from the far reaches of who knows where, I wonder if she was a kook, or what??

Sorry, I digress,.....

Fine with me, if they want our name. And for anybody that needs to hide, I will hide you. We will back door your problems and comments. So.... Sorry SkyKing, if this crap of a bill, becomes law, even in Canada, JWD will survive!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7KXwiRQB94&feature=related

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

This is the comment I posted. Robin M. said: This guy is an idiot, there are reasons for anonymity on some sites. For example: the legal practice of shunning family members because they choose to leave cults such as Jehovah’s Witnesses causes some to remain incognito while receiving support from others on some discussion boards. Make the destruction of families illegal if you want to cut down on bullying. No one is forced to post on a website, if you can’t take the heat get out of the kitchen. Bullying? Give me a break. Robin M****** [email protected] Ohio posted March 10th, 2008 at 10:16 pm | Quote

• skyking
    skyking

In the USA the government is trying hard to take our freedoms away. Just look at the New Bill that just passed the House HR 1955 this bill make this one look like a pussy cat. This bill make it against the law to even talk against the good old USA, write against the good old USA and make it against the law to protest against the good old USA. This is no BS this bill has passed the House 404 for and only 6 against. Watch YouTube video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQxm0v6IQ4E

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Did you read any of the other stuff on that site? All kinds of scary stuff, at least it pushed my 'JW armagedon' buttons. I last wound up here:

http://www.libertydollar.org/

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

A&W you are spot on!

Realtime bullying should be analysed by 'organisations' who hide behind their incognitto corporate legal logos! Their legislation should be scrutinised for any breaches of human rights it endeavours to impose on unsuspecting souls in ways which impact on quality of life and social integration! JWs are discriminating against any who do not do as they say for life! Being a JW is like a life sentence within a family framework and they openly go out and sell their poison to unknowing individuals. You sign up for life but the guarantees of a good product are non existent!

They do bully and without hesitation or remorse! Others should be made aware of it! Some legal guidance should be made statutory on their canvasing salespeople!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit