This could be the end of JWD

by skyking 35 Replies latest social current

• skyking
    skyking

Forgot to mention about HR 1955

SEC. 899A. DEFINITIONS.

`(1) HOMEGROWN TERRORISM- The term `homegrown terrorism' means the use, planned use, or threatened use, of force or violence by a group or individual born, raised, or based and operating primarily within the United States or any possession of the United States to intimidate or coerce the United States government, the civilian population of the United States, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives`(2) RADICALIZATION- The term `radicalization' means the process of adopting or promoting an extremist belief system for the purpose of facilitating ideologically-based violence to advance political, religious, or social change.`(3) IDEOLOGICALLY-BASED VIOLENCE- The term `ideologically-based violence' means the use, planned use, or threatened use of force or violence by a group or individual to promote the group or individual's political, religious, or social beliefs.

WHY is Force and violence separated by the word “OR” Force with the word violence shows that the definition for the word force is something other than violence. So what is the definition of force other than violence

The definition of Force is this;

3: a. Intellectual power or vigor, especially as conveyed in writing or speech. 4: a. A body of persons or other resources organized or available for a certain purpose b. A person or group capable of influential action.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Again, I am speechless. I had hoped it was farce, but no. God Bus America.

• G Money
    G Money

The answer is simple if the issue ever became law. Simply move the hosting and owner out of the US, or beyond the jurisdiction of the law and then nothing would change as the site owner would be untouchable.

Business as usual.

• brinjen
    brinjen

I can't see something like that being taken seriously. How the hell would they police it if it did?

• Gopher
    Gopher

I posted on this in another thread earlier on Monday. The bill was aimed at a certain problem in the state of Kentucky, and is only being raised to the state level. Of course, the idea of the law is so ignorant, it shouldn't even make it to the floor of that state's legislature for discussion.

But some in Kentucky actually think this law is a good idea. Have these people even bothered to read one-tenth of the bill of rights?

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

oh fuck all of u. Like anyone could silence the masses

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I'm so tired of human made laws.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I just got a blast from the past!!!

Reminds me of an old lady, from service, when I was about 12+. She never wanted the magazines, but said that when the persecution came, she would hide us.

She made that comment every time. I thought she was so nice. Now that my brain is spilling from the far reaches of who knows where, I wonder if she was a kook, or what??

Sorry, I digress,.....

Fine with me, if they want our name. And for anybody that needs to hide, I will hide you. We will back door your problems and comments. So.... Sorry SkyKing, if this crap of a bill, becomes law, even in Canada, JWD will survive!!!!!

what in interesting story. It reminds me of when I worked with a girl that had a warrant out for her arrest.

When I saw the police walk in, I grabbed by her arm and pushed her out the back door, in the dark, in the pouring rain and told her to stay until I came back for her. Eventually they left. And I opened the back door and let her back in.

lisa

• R.Crusoe
    R.Crusoe

I was reading skykings post and thinking how much more it applies to certain organised religions than any poster on websites!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

A law that would make more sense would be one that would ban complete idiots from participating in the legislative process.

W

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit