Mr. T does not love Jehovah

by MissingLink 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Sorry for the nausea Oompa. I think its funny now.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

We couldn't say weird either, we had to say strange. But, then again, we weren't allowed to say fart either. That was pooter.

momz

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Fart! I can't believe you typed that. I gotta wash out my eyes out for having read it.

Like Fool - it begins with F. I think Billy is on to something with the letter F being a pagan creation and therefore all words associated with it being evil.

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Took me forever to learn to say............ Gee, My Goodness, or their favorite... "Oh My".

Heh heh .... that's "weird" ... I remember a brother giving a talk about Christians avoiding the use of the words "gee" and "golly" [which he pronounced "jolly"].

Everyone was looking around at one another like .... wha?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

We couldn't say "darn." We couldn't say "dang." I remember getting my ass beat for telling my folks to SCRAM! Of course, that was Oscar the Grouch talking right then.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

You can't say Egad either! Or Bejezesus! Or oh hell! Or man that's just freakin' nuts! But you can say Jack Ass???

• Casper
    Casper

Ya'll could say "Jack Ass".... wish I had know that, (other than reading). I would have thrown that around all over the place..

The "Brothers" used to say fudge alot. I would think WTH is the difference, we all know what you mean...

Cas

• VM44
    VM44

The Greek word in Matthew 5:22 that the New World Translation translates as "Fool" has been translated as "Insipid", "Stupid", and "Moron" in other translations.

So if you cannot call someone a "Fool" because it means the person "does not love Jehovah", then you cannot call anyone any of these other words for the same reason.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Remember the scripture about the man "walking with his ass"?

• Casper
    Casper
    "walking with his ass"?

Lol............I wish I had used that.........

Cas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit