Mr. T does not love Jehovah

by MissingLink 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Saying "OMG" was using God's name in vain??? I thought God's name was Jehover??? Those witnesses made me crazy! Crazier than a Betsy Bug!!

• loosie
    loosie

there they go straining the gnat again.

• VM44
    VM44

I liked this quote that appears at the beginning of the book, Calculus Made Easy.

What one fool can do, another can. --Ancient Simian proverb

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

People who talk about "using the Lord's name in vain" 99.75% of the time don't even know what that is, I swear by Jehovah.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

mmm Halibut!

Kwin

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    People who talk about "using the Lord's name in vain" 99.75% of the time don't even know what that is, I swear by Jehovah.

Word! For real though! Ain't that it! Fo' sho'! That's right! Yep, yep! Tell the truth and shame the devil!

• Casper
    Casper

I had a habit of saying... "Oh God", or "Good Lord" before becoming a witness... they quickly let me know that wasn't

going to work. Took me forever to learn to say............ Gee, My Goodness, or their favorite... "Oh My".

Just never had the same effect for me tho.

Cas

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I had a habit of saying... "Oh God", or "Good Lord" before becoming a witness... they quickly let me know that wasn't

going to work. Took me forever to learn to say............ Gee. My Goodness, or their favorite... "Oh My".

Just never had the same effect for me tho.

Lord ham mercy!

• Casper
  • oompa
    oompa

BFD---"adorable"....WTF....give us some more...but this whole thread is nauseating in a way............oompa

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit