Mr. T does not love Jehovah

by MissingLink 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Casper, I'm taking my ass to bed! Goodnight!

• Casper
    Casper

Goodnight, MsDucket... You never fail to make me smile... I love your sense of humor.

Cas

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

And neither do I. In fact, I hate that Almighty Scumbag.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

There was a brother once, who was strange even by JW standards, who objected to being called "fella" because of the Nephilim. He would respond in all seriousness "I would appreciate it if you did not call me fellow. I am not a nephilim, and I do not wish to be referred to as such."

• oompa
    oompa
    keyser: There was a brother once, who was strange even by JW standards, who objected to being called "fella" because of the Nephilim. He would respond in all seriousness "I would appreciate it if you did not call me fellow. I am not a nephilim, and I do not wish to be referred to as such."

ROLFLMAO!! There are enough nuts there to open granola factory..............oompa

• dinah
    dinah

What the heck can a JW safely say when they stub their toe or something? Somehow "ouch" just doesn't convey all the emotions.

Here in the south when someone does something really stupid we usually say "bless their heart". You can say anything about anyone as long as you say "bless their heart" afterwards. Oh what an ugly baby, bless her heart...........

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Missinglink, you brought up an old memory. Once when I was a teenager writing something for school I used the term fool. My mother gave me the same speech.

• M.J.
    M.J.

Thanks for the thread. What a good laugh. The title itself made me LOL this morning (good thing I was alone in the office).

"I remember a brother giving a talk about Christians avoiding the use of the words 'gee'"
    Actually I've heard this discouraged in a Baptist church since it "really" was short for saying "Jesus" as a swear word.

"The "Brothers" used to say fudge alot."
    That's just beyond dorky! LOL!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Real bad biggie, don't call any man "father" or "reverend". I wonder how they got around letting us call our fleshly fathers "father"? The "reverend" part meant you "revered" a man over God. Isn't that just fudgy!

• VM44
    VM44

<strong>"The "Brothers" used to say fudge alot." </strong>

<p>And for what word is "fudge" substituting?</p>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit