Let's not talk about jesus.......Let's talk BOOZE!!!!

by nomoreguilt 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

llbh,

I'll bring the cigars damn that sounds good

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Dirty Vodka Martini!!!

Cashew wine from Belize, the kind with no label...

Tequila Quita Penas

Cabernet

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

Can't beat Sammy's CABO!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Me and cabo have had some good times. It brings back the summer, a gazebo, cameras and a shiny pole. Good times. Oh, and a hot blonde and grass stains.

momz

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Whats the difference between a baptist and a pentacostal?

A baptist will say hello to you in the liquor store.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

I like how they pronounce it pennycaustal down here, with a thick twang added on for fun.

• Velvetann
    Velvetann

I am having a glass of wine right now, its snowing yet again. What else to do but cozy up by the fireplace and have a drink

Have a great weekend and enjoy your drinks

alt

• flipper
    flipper

NOMOREGUILT- My wife and I drink Merlot wine through the week fairly often. Bizarrely enough, I'm not drinking tonight as I was too tired after working to stop by the store ! We used to drink Chardonnay more , but I heard red wine has more health value , so we switched. But I love blending my own margaritas though at home. And of course when we go out to Mexican food ! So, hey I'm not as much a lush as I was in my 20's or 30's - toned it down somewhat as I've aged. Still like to have fun though ! But , I don't like to wake up in the morning chewing my vomit though ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I used to be a fan of Makers Mark Bourbon - I am into real Russian Vodka at the moment

• oompa
    oompa

Due to a self-medicating, too often checking-out and blacking-out trend, I am focusing on great restraint...as in total abstinence or a few beers only....However, I strongly recommend a side by side black label test taste with Evan Williams...and I also loved the ladies version...green label ..really smooth, but just 70 proof....As for Vodka....Luskosowa...the potato vodka from Poland is creamy and rich with flavor, and is my best buy. And only Canada Dry for me please...Schwepps is tooooo sweet...................oompa.......thanks jk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit