Let's not talk about jesus.......Let's talk BOOZE!!!!

by nomoreguilt 30 Replies latest jw friends

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

drinking a knob creek on the rocks as i type. first of the night, one or two to go!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

For the most part, I drink wine. Going to the wine country got me hooked and now I receive a few cases from time to time. I still enjoy my Maker's Mark and the only way to enjoy Mexican food is with Marg's. (I'm enjoying one as we speak). Chinese and Cuban food brings rum drinks. Thai food makes me crave a pinot noir. Sushi makes me crave Saki.

• mind my own
    mind my own

I am a red wine girl. I love a glass (or few!) of rich, full bodied wine...mmm. I think I will go have one...

MMO

p.s. I always got into too much trouble drinking Jack...I'm a wild one!

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Jack is a rag doll to me. When I am down and without hope. jack comes through for me

• Jringe01
    Jringe01

Tanqueray; Bombay Sapphire; Beefeater; Gordons; London Dry; Stoli; Grey Goose; Jim Beam; Jose Cuervo; Johnny Walker, and the two Glen's...livet and fiddich;

• oompa
    oompa

Why do we so love what can kill us instantly, or more slowly?.....Kind of funny upon reflection....................oompa

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Well, I suppose the general concensus is .......JACK!!!! Thank you very much.

NMG

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

My favourite is an "Orgasm" and "sex on the beach" .................................................................................................I like drinking booze too!

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

I have drunk everything except my own urine...........I hate people who smell the cork....swish the wine in their mouth.....and say "Mmmm fruity with a hint of cinamon very robust.....what do you say 007?" {He turns around to see I finished the bottle}........"it's wine mate lets drink it!"

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Also of course, I love a Vodka Martini shaken not stirred.....with no olive.......or glass.........hell just give me the bottle and ill shake that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit