Let's not talk about jesus.......Let's talk BOOZE!!!!

by nomoreguilt 30 Replies latest jw friends

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

Some posters I realise have an affinity towards SPIRITS!! I do also. I am fussy at times about what I drink and with WHOM I drink it. Personnaly, my favorite is JACK DANIELS BLACK LABEL. Pure, unadulterated sipping Liquor. Straight up, on the rocks, or with gingerale, not VERNORS.

Sometimes I enjoy a double shot with a beer chaser. WOW ! What a pick me up! An emediate BUZZ and away I go! If you are a Jack drinker, you will always find a fifth in my bar. I have a well stocked bar, and most of the time I don't touch any of it, save for the Jack. So, here's saying CHEERS to you all and enjoy your weekend, whatever your choice may be.

NMG

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Jesus drunk too!

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Crown Royal on the rocks or with Ginger Ale.

• nomoreguilt
    nomoreguilt

MOMZ!!! I just KNEW you were out here, just needed the right bait!! LMAO

You just KNOW what buttons to push....LMAO

Enjoy MOMZ!!

NMG

• babygirl75
    babygirl75
    Crown Royal

Oh Yeah.....

Here in NC we mix our Crown Royal with Sundrop or we drink 7&7

• minimus
    minimus

Lately my fav is Jack & Diet Coke.

I also love stolli Dollies---they put vodka in a contained filled with pineapples and a few days later pour it into an ice cold martini glass.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

alt

No ice and make it a double.

Or maybe a pint of two of the black stuff...

alt

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

OK, nmg, do I really have this reputation? That it takes a thread about alcohol to draw my attention? Well, OK, you're right.

momz

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Yes!!! Booze! Lately, I've been drinking beer. On occasion, I drink rum. On occasion I drink Vodka. On occasion I drink whiskey. On occasion I am sober.

Kwin

• llbh
    llbh

I like this with a pint of very dry cider

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit