What Will Your Children Be Doing April 25, 2008?

by freydi 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Allah never was in our schools, but he might end up there someday if things keep headed the way they are.

• BFD
    BFD

I'm sad this thread has become another discussion of sin and sinners. I am pretty sure that wasn't the original intent.

momz, that was the exact intent of this thread...

What is moral about perversion? Read Romans 1.

This was posted on the first page by the person who started this thread.

BFD

• Dagney
    Dagney
    JR Ewing said, "Get rid of integrity and the rest is easy."

Interesting choice for a quote on integrity.

• momzcrazy
    momzcrazy

Will , you're right! I guess I should have paid more attention to the first post.

Now I am even more sad. The way things are around here, they'll be picking on brunettes soon.

momz

• BFD
    BFD

Funny, momz, I always pictured you as a strawberry blonde. Go figure.

BFD

• mouthy
    mouthy

they'll be picking on brunettes soon.

momz

They are already picking on the aged....

• real one
    real one

snakes i agree with you. why do gay people always want attention? Its like hello im gay here do you see me? give me a break. i dont go around stating im hetro. the same crimes that happen to gays happen to everyone else

casper i believe in treating others the way i want to be treated. thats why if you see that im doing something wrong i want you to tell me. then i decide if you are correct and go from there.

next are we gonna have liar day or thief day. be kind to liars be kind to thieves.

everyone deserves kind treatment no matter who they are but why hold up another day of instruction for our kids. dont the teachers have enough to deal with. i dont get it...but i do ...we all know who is behind this...that liar and slanderer....he is good at what he does. misleading lots of people...giving people that selfish nature...oh its all about me ..forget about you...just crazy

• real one
    real one

white dove you must go to oprahs church

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit