What Will Your Children Be Doing April 25, 2008?

by freydi 67 Replies latest jw friends

• real one
    real one

fd there you go taking part of the Bible and subscribing to it. you are a funny guy!

• brinjen
    brinjen
    IMHO, homosexual behavior among boys at least is pure fallout from divorce, which is also condemned, as mothers cannot teach boys how to be men.

So, are you saying all gay men come from single parent families?

• real one
    real one

Thanks freydi for that info. im gonna make sure i speak with my kids about this

• BFD
    BFD

I think it is horrible that a whole day of school has to be devoted to this Day of Silence. Maybe one day in the near future these types of protest will not be needed anymore. That will be a good day.

Thank you so much for this information, fried. I will be sure to spread the word and get as much attention devoted to this Day of Silence so that maybe in the near future protest such as this are a thing of the past.

Fried, have you ever read the letter to Dr. Laura. Here's a link just in case you're interested...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/drlaura.asp

BFD

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

freydi:

IMHO, homosexual behavior among boys at least is pure fallout from divorce, which is also condemned, as mothers cannot teach boys how to be men.

Wow! Fortunately, your humble opinion is unlikely to influence anybody else's, but what on earth do you base this on? Certainly there's no evidence to support such a view; homosexual tendencies appear to be primarily inborn, and when adjusted for economic status, there's no real difference between children raised by one parent or by two. So did you just make it up? Isn't there enough of a problem with bigotry against minorities without you making up nonsense as well?

• Casper
    Casper

Both of my girls are adults, and each have gay friends whom they treat no different than anyone else. I tried to instill in both of them, as they were growing up, that any form of discrimination is wrong.

I feel that I accomplished that. Their friends have been in my home, I found them to be wonderful, loving people.

It's my view that people are people no matter what, and everyone has the right to live their lives as they see fit.

Cas

• real one
    real one

yes fd you are correct homosexual tendencies are primarly inborn as all sin is!

• real one
    real one

casper we are all sinners that does not mean one sin gets special treatment

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

real one:

Please be quiet. The grown-ups are talking.

• BFD
    BFD

You're kidding here, right?

BFD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit