Wear Your Motorcycle Helmet

by Justitia Themis 106 Replies latest social physical

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

Never mind. I can't get the picture to post. If an administrator would like to delete this thread, that would be great.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

You could always save the picture to your hard drive and upload it to www.tinypic.com

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Looks to me that you are trying to post a picture directly from your hotmail. No one can help with that. You need to download the picture to your computer and host it somewhere like photobucket.com

• White Dove
    White Dove

Not sure what the picture is, but I'll comment on the message: I would grown up at age 12 without a mother if she didn't wear hers.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

This guy was traveling about 120 mph when he ran into the back of a semi. The semi driver felt the impact, but because of size/weight was unable to pull over for 1/4 mile. BTW, he lived.

• oompa
    oompa

So let me get this straight...wear your helmet so you can get more securely stuck into the back of a semi-trailer? So I take it the helmet saved his life by keeping him from getting ran over by other vehicles...got it now....I would recommend shoes or boots too instead of asphalt pedicure...............oompa

• watson
    watson

If an administrator would like to delete this thread, that would be great.

Agreed.

• Justitia Themis
    Justitia Themis

No Oompa, the helmet saved his head from shattering at impact.

• oompa
    oompa

JustTit....I am afraid he my be quite dead....no helmet can generally save you at that speed. It may have kept him alive about 1000th of a second longer than no helmet at all.....oompa

what is your source for this story? is there any way to know for sure his condition

• PEC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit