Accepting ME

by Sparkplug 67 Replies latest jw friends

• Open mind
    Open mind

Wish the firewall would let me see the pix. I'll check 'em out later from another computer.

Your words though.......

beautiful.

Thanks Dex.

OM

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Your words though.......

beautiful.

That is the best. To be heard even if not seen. cool!

• willdabeerman
    willdabeerman

Oh I thought this thread was about you finally getting rid of Windows 95 and accepting windows ME.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

I've enjoyed your post. You are an artist.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    Oh I thought this thread was about you finally getting rid of Windows 95 and accepting windows ME.

Silly me I have been pronouncing your avatar name in my head as "wild a bear man". NOW I see "Will da beer Man!" lol Things can be so different when we stop and read. lol

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    I've enjoyed your post. You are an artist.

Jag~as are you. Do you know how many friggin guitars I have bought and still can't get past boogie woogie blues? I suck. (At guitar)

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Jag~as are you. Do you know how many friggin guitars I have bought and still can't get past boogie woogie blues? I suck. (At guitar)

Thats all you need. All rock and roll is boogie woogie.

• wednesday
    wednesday

Deki

you are beautiful.

Charlie brown always wanted everyone to like him. But we cannot have everyone's approval- nor do we need it. Character is what is to be valued, and character can be found anywhere, from the ghetto to the wealthiest place.

You are not that ghetto, you are deki.

I have been told all my life that what does not kill us makes us stronger. I used to think that was a convenient way of saying " glad I'm not you". but really, its not. It took some age and suffering to realize that.

You are not the house or apartment you live in- you are deki a real person who against all odds has survived and flourished.

• faundy
    faundy

I liked all the pics, but the last one- stunning.

• avishai
    avishai

Brilliant as usual. And easy on the eyes, too!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit